21 beach?

Olivia POV
I woke up the next morning with Jaden by my side. That's when I remembered everything that happened last night. Jaden and josh were still asleep. I rolled out of bed and went downstairs. I made myself a bowl of cereal and sat at the island deep in my thoughts. I thought I was the only one awake but figured out I wasn't when griffin walked in the kitchen looking like he just worked out. "What's up kid?" He said as he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. "Nothing much" I said in a little voice. "What's the matter? Cmon speak to me" he said. I just confessed everything. "I think I need to go home. I put so much on all of you and especially Jaden. I'm taking away his fun being here and I feel bad. I'm also just putting this house in danger and think it would be better for y'all if I just leave" I said. "Can I say something?" He asked leaning on his elbows on the island counter looking dead in my eyes. "Sure" I said and looked down at my bowl. "You're first of all not taking all the fun away from us and second of all we love having you here. We all miss you when you're at school and love you as a person. Liv don't feel unwanted here. Everyone loves you especially the boys and we like looking out for you and being over protective of you" he said and laughed at his little joke at the end. "I dunno" I shrugged my shoulders. I was gonna tell him how I caused Jaden to have a full in panic attack last night but I don't think Jaden would want that. Griffin rubbed my back and walked out the kitchen. Sooner or later the boys came out and all had breakfast. They all had a bunch of meeting today so I guess I was gonna be home alone. I was just playing on my phone when I got a call. It was dylan. I answered after like 3 rings.

D: hey liv what's up?
O: nothing really, all the boys have meetings so I'm just alone, how about you?
D: oh well that's great because I actually called because I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach or something?
O: ahh I'd love to!
D: great, well my parents let me have the car so I'll pick you up? What time will you be ready?
O: I'll be ready in like 45 mins. Is that cool?
D: perfect see you then
O: bye!

Maybe this would take my mind off the boys for the day. I hung up and texted the sway gc:

Sway boys 🥵

I'm going out with Dylan to the beach... all fine with that?

Bryce 🤪
Yea that's fine

Josh🥺
Have fun kid

Big bro ❤️
Hold up hold up? Dylan from school?

yes Dylan from school

Big bro ❤️
Be careful liv

I will, promise :)

And with that I ran upstairs and got ready. I put on some waterproof mascara and concealer. I brushed out my hair and got changed into this:

 I brushed out my hair and got changed into this:

I walked downstairs  and packed some stuff for the beach

I walked downstairs and packed some stuff for the beach. I'm waited on the island counter for him to arrive. After about 10 mins of scrolling through my phone I got a notification that he was here. I ran outside and he was sitting in a matte black suv Jeep. I was so excited to finally spend sometime with him alone after we talked things out.