11 didn't look sober

Olivia POV
I was making out with Quinton in the room I was sharing with Jaden and mads. We closed the door so it was pretty dark in there. I was up against the wall and had my legs around his waist. We were kissing and then he slid his tounge into my mouth. We started fighting for dominance and he won. We were there for a few minutes when the door from the hallway lit up the room. Someone opened it and the light was shining in my eyes. I adjust and get off Quinton. There standing is was Jaden and he didn't look to happy. Behind him was josh and he didn't look to happy either. "Get out and wait outside" Jaden raised his voice at Quinton. Quinton quickly walked out while josh followed him and I just stood there. It was just us in the room. I knew I was in so much trouble.

Jaden POV
Once Quinton left with josh I went over to Olivia. I was so mad at her. "Olivia what the fuck are you doing?" I raised my voice. She didn't look very phased though. I cupped her face and looked at her in the eyes but she just looked else where. "Liv look at me in the eyes" I said. Her eyes met mine and they locked. "Your drunk aren't you" I said. She just nodded. I then knew there was no point to shouting at her now. I threw a hoodie and sweatpants over her and tucked her into the pull out couch.

I went outside and josh and Quinton were sitting up against the wall. Quinton stands up as soon as he sees me. "Bro it wasn't what it looked like" he tried to explain. "What the fuck was that?" I said and I was pretty mad. "Dude we were all downstairs and she didn't look sober, so I went up to her and she wasn't. That's when I took her upstairs to help her go to bed. She came onto me and started kissing me and yes it's my fault I didn't pull away but-" he said in a panic so I cut him off. "Chill it's okay just hurt her and I'll hurt you way worse" I threatened. I saw the relief fill his body. We dabbed up and I went back into the room. I look over to see if liv is still sleeping and she's not in the bed. "Liv?!" I raise my voice worried. I then notice the bathroom light is on. I walk in there and Olivias over the toilet vomiting.

I just sighed. I walked up and sat next to her. I held up her hair and rubbed her back. "Your okay" I reassured her and she just kept on vomiting. I texted josh and told him to meet us downstairs. I don't know why I always texted him but he's been there for liv and I since day one and I know he loves liv and she loves him and he thinks of her as his second sister so.

Once she finished I picked her up and took her down to the kitchen. I sat her on the counter top and she just put her head on my shoulder. Josh came into the kitchen. "What's up" he said and ruffled the back on liv's hair. "You come stand here, I'll make the food" I said. I lifted up her head and josh came and stood in my position. Liv leaned her head on joshs shoulder as he stood between her legs and I went to put bread in the toaster. "Jaden I'm not hungry" she mumbled. "When did I ask?" I said grabbing a gatorade out the fridge. I popped the toast and put it on the table next to her. "If I eat that I'll vomit" she said lifting up her head. "You need to get sober" josh said. "What makes you think I'm not?" She said. "The fact that you smell like a mango white claw and you can't see straight" I snapped back. "I can see great" she claimed. "Oh yea? How many fingers then?" Josh asked and held up 2 fingers. "4" she said with confidence. "2 fuckhead, now eat the food" I said. Finally she ate half the toast and the Gatorade and started looking a bit pale so I let her go to bed. We walked upstairs and she got into the bed of the sleeper couch and I got in with mads who was already asleep. I wrapped my arm around her and fell asleep.

(A/n ~ sorry for the short chapter, having severe writers block 😩 comment if you have any ideas or anything you wanna see happen)