36 just wanna know

I woke up the next morning and all the memories of last night flooded my mind. I picked up my phone and scrolled through Instagram. We were all over tiktokroom, Snapchat, tiktok everything. I saw a post on tiktokroom and they caught a glimpse of my beat up face. Everyone was asking questions. I also saw hundreds of death threats in my dms. What the fuck did I even do. So many rumors were being spread about what went on and I was sick of seeing them.

I threw my phone down on my bed and covered my face with my hands. 'Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.' Is all I could think to myself. I took a big sigh and just lay there. My bed creaked down next to me. I uncovered my face to see Jaden.

"It's gonna be okay liv, don't worry about it. Everyone still loves you" he said. "No they don't! The whole internet hates my guts! I'm getting death threats and rumors are being spread and I'm sick of it!" I screamed. Everything came out that I didn't want to in the first place. Well shit. When I realized what I had done I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. "Liv wait!" Jaden shouted after me. He started banging on the lock door but I just sat in the corner and cried.

⚠️ trigger warning. don't read if you get triggered easily ⚠️

I was sitting on the floor balling my eyes out. Jaden stopped banging on the door and it was just silent. Then I had a thought. What if I cut? I mean I remember my friend back home telling me how good it made her feel. One time can't hurt right. I stood up and looked through the draws. I finally found a blade It was probably one of the boys. I broke it up and held it to my wrist.

A few cuts can't hurt. Right? Ugh whatever. I slid the blade 3 times across my right wrist. I felt like anger and stress just released through the cuts. As the warm blood dropped down my arm I just felt relief for a little bit. I cleaned up the floor and my arms and covered it up with my hoodie sleeve.

⚠️ end of trigger warning ⚠️

I walked out the bathroom finally and took the kitchen. All the boys were sitting in the lounge just chilling. I went and sat next to Jaden. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded and looked at my phone. I just looked through all the drama and rumors and everything seemed to be starting to die down.

That night we were all playing video games and eating pizza. I got up to go put my plate in the sink since I had enough. When I finished I turned around to see Blake. "Hey" I said sweetly. "Hi" he said nervously. Weird but okay.

I walked past him and back into the lounge. Now all the boys were staring at me and being weird. What the fuck. I just tried to ignore it and sit down. There was an awkward silence. Ugh I need to break this. "Okay what is everyone's problem" I shouted. "We just wanna know something" Bryce said. "What is it" I asked. "Are you on your period?" Anthony asked. "No why" I scoffed. "Then why is there blood on the couch?" Jaden now asked. I turned around to see the blood from my wrists on the couch and on my hoodie sleeve. Shit. I knew I should have covered them. "I uh I don't know" I said and stood up. I was about to exit the room when griffin grabbed a hold of my wrist. "Aahh" I winced and he immediately let go. "It wasn't even that hard" he defended himself.

I was getting nervous now. "Liv what did you do" Jaden asked now standing up. "N-nothing" I said backing up. "Olivia! Explain!" Jaden shouted. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to explain at all. I didn't know how to. My mind was running in all different directions and what I did next was the stupidest thing ever... I ran.