35 true friends

The hype boys were on the balcony talking to us from the street. "Bring him out and let's talk! Why would I fight that son of a bitch" Jaden shouted up to Thomas. "We're coming down and a few of you can come in" he said and walked inside. That's when the paparazzi came with their blinding light. They came up to me. "So Olivia the fans wanna know if you really cheated on your boyfriend with Noah? I mean is that true" he asked. Anxiety rushed over me. I looked to see if anyone was there but Jaden was talking to Tayler and Thomas. I looked back at the man. "I-uhhh" and that's when someone touched my lower back, scaring me a little. "Sorry we have to go" Blake said. He turned me around and lead me with his hand still on my back towards the hype house. "Sorry" I shouted to the interviewer.

Bryce, Blake, Josh, jaden, Noah and I were the only ones allowed in for now. The others had to stay outside. Blake lead me into the doorway and closed the gate. "You alright?" He asked. I nodded and we walked up to the boys standing infront of the door. "You can't fight him" Tayler was saying. "I'm not gonna fight him, it's a confrontation" jaden said mad. "But your heated now Jaden" Thomas said and that just made him angrier. "Yes I'm heated because he firstly spread lies about my girlfriend and me but most importantly spread lies about my sister, that's not okay" he said. They all looked down at me causing me to shrink a little. Thomas opened the door and walked in first with the boys. Jaden grabbed my hand reassuring me.

"Don't worry, I'll talk" he said and we walked in. We went into the kitchen. Everything was talked out. Everything was sorted and chase apologized to us all. I don't think we planned on seeing them very soon but no bad blood at the moment. Everyone was talking in the kitchen when someone tapped my shoulder. "Can we talk?" Nessa asked. "Uh sure" I said hesitant. We walked over to the staircase.

"I just don't understand why you and mads spread rumors about me and chase after everything" she said right off the bat. "Excuse me?" I said. What the fuck was she saying. It's like all the plastic she got after her and josh broke up went to her head. "I heard them don't even try me you little slut" she said. We used to be friends and now she's calling me a slut. "Nessa what the fuck" I said maybe a little to loudly because it felt like silence filled the house. "I didn't say anything about you and neither did mads" I said. "You fucking liar" she shouted and shoved me. I got maybe a bit to mad.

I pushed her back and she fell to the floor. "What the fuck you bitch!" She shouted. That's the second name she called me and now I've had enough. I got ontop of her and started punching her. She threw a punch right at my face. I started hitting her and hitting her over and over again. Suddenly I was pulled back by my waist and lifted away. "Let me go!" I said kicking trying to get out if this mans grip. I turned around to see Noah. Nessa was held back by Thomas. Nessa got out of his grip and came right over to me and punched me right in the nose. I tried kicking my legs at her but she was pulled away by Thomas again.

"Noah let me go!" I shouted. Bryce appeared infront of me and held my wrists together. "Stop liv" he whisper shouted. "She-" I started but he cut me off again. "Stop" he said. Noah carried me to the kitchen and sat me on the island while the hype boys took nessa to another room.

"What happened?" Josh asked while Jaden cleaned my bloody nose and cheek. "She asked to talk and right off the bat she accused mads and I of spreading rumors about her. Then she pushed me and things escalated" I explained. Jaden sighed listening to me. His jaw was clenched. He was mad. Thomas walked over to us. "We told you guys not to fight with us. You obviously did and I'm just gonna have to ask you to leave" he said calmly.

"But I didn't start it" I defended myself. "Well nessa says otherwise" he said. "I-" I started but Jaden cut me off. He placed his hand on my knee. "It's okay, if you don't believe us we will leave" Jaden said. He picked me up from under my arms to assist me off the table. We walked out the front door and the street was filled with fans. "Cover your face and walk straight, don't talk to anyone" Jaden said to me. I nodded. I started walking out and was bombarded with questions. I got held back and the boys didn't notice. "Come liv!" Bryce shouted from infront. I pushed through and ran over to them and he grabbed my hand and lead me to the car speed walking.

We hopped into jadens car and shut the door, blocking everyone from me. Everyone got into their cars and we started driving back to sway. I was really annoyed but more sad that no one believed me. I thought they were my friends, but I guess charli, Avani, Dixie, mads and Addison weren't there. I thought nessa was my friend, but I guess not. Who even are my true friends?

We arrived at sway and all just went to our rooms annoyed with the situation. I just lay in bed and scrolled through tiktokroom and saw how I was all over there. I sighed at the sight. "Put it down livvy, it won't make you happier" Jaden said. I listened and put my phone down as a tear slipped from my eye. The whole internet hated me and I didn't even do anything.

(A/n ~ omg this is so exciting I have so many ideas for this book so get ready :))