07 you've done enough

"Hey wanna go somewhere a little quieter?" I asked dylan. He nodded and I took his hand. I led him upstairs and took him into the bathroom. I closed and locked the door. I sat on the counter and wrapped my legs around his torso. He pressed his soft lips against mine and it felt so good. He moved down the side on my neck and started giving me hickeys and I started breathing heavy. He moved back to my lips and we just made out. It was amazing. We were in the bathroom for about 10 minutes and we decided to get back downstairs so everyone didn't get suspicious. We walked downstairs and everyone stared at us. "Have fun?" Josh asked. "Fuck" I said under my breath. "You know dylan it's not a good idea to make out with someone's sister when he's very protective of her and has a bunch of protective friends in the same house" Anthony added. "I think I should leave" Dylan whispered in my ear. "Not yet!" Jaden raised his voice. "Yea just go I'll take care of it" I whispered back. Dylan backed up but Bryce blocked the door. "Bryce let him go" I shouted but he didn't move. "Jaden please tell him to move" I begged. I turned around and saw Bryce choking Dylan. "You can ground me or not let me see him I'll do anything just let him leave, please!" I shouted and started to cry. He wouldn't tell bryce to let go. I decided to take matters into my own hands. I walked up to bryce and tried to get him off Dylan. He fought me with his one free hand until arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me away. It was josh. "Josh let me go!" I shouted as I cried but he didn't listen. "Jaden!! He can't breath!!" I basically shreaked. Jaden looked at me and then at Bryce and he let go. Dylan fell to the floor and coughed for air. I pushed josh off of me and ran over to him. "I'm so sorry this is all my fault" I said through my sobs. He just smiled at me and wiped the tear from my face with his thumb. Jaden came over to us. "You've done enough" I said. Jaden pushed me away and picked Dylan up by his shirt and said, "I told you to go slow and you didn't listen. I also looked through your Instagram if you know what I mean. go near my sister again and I'll do a lot worse". He put Dylan down and Dylan ran out the door. I couldn't believe what just happened. I sat against the wall on the floor and cried into my knees. Jaden bent down infront of me. "Liv i ca-" I cut him off by shouting, "what the fuck! why would you do that! You said we could date and then you do this! It makes no sense!" and I got up and ran to my room. I then realized I share a room with josh and Jaden. So I ran to griffins room. He was the only one not there during the whole incident. I knocked on his door.

Griffin POV
Dixie and I were watching netflix when there was a knock on my door. "That's new" I said and Dixie giggled since the boys never knocked. I opened the door to see Olivia and a face full of tears. "What happened?!" I asked concerned. "C-can I come in?" she stuttered. "Yea of course" I said and moved aside. I closed the door behind her. when I turned around she tightly wrapped her arms around me and just cried. I was so confused but I rubbed her back and the back of her head. Dixie looked at me in confusion to. "What's the matter" I asked as I let go. She told me everything about what happened upstairs and just cried. I hugged her again. I knew Dixie wouldn't be mad since she first of all was jadens sister, she knew we were all protective of her and I was 21 and she was 15. She came and watched the rest of the greys anatomy episode with Dixie and I so she could calm down. Dixie then went back to the hype house and I went upstairs to talk with the boys. "You can stay in here as long as you want" I said and then went upstairs. Josh, Jaden, Bryce and Anthony were sitting in the lounge on their phones. "Guys what happened with liv and Dylan?"

Olivia POV
I sat in griffins room by myself. I didn't want to be anywhere near those boys. I was scrolling though tiktok when there was a knock on the door and griffin followed it. "Come and talk to the boys and I" he said. "Griffin I'm not talking to them" I said stubbornly. "Yea you are" he said strictly. "No ways" I said and he came over and threw me over his shoulder. "Griffin no!" I shouted and he took me to the lounge. He put me on the couch and I just gave him a death glare. We sat in awkward silence. "Listen liv we didn't do it for no reason" Jaden broke the silence. "Then why'd you say we could get closer and then choke him against the wall" I asked in a mad tone. "Have you not seen his Instagram?" Josh asked. "What do you mean of course I have" I said confidently. "So then you know him and his friends get with girls, take them to parties and get them drunk just to rape them and put them all over instagram?" Jaden raised his voice. "w-what?" I was confused. Jaden came and sat next to me and showed me a picture from an instagram page of Dylan and this other girl having sex. The girl wasn't conscious. I stared at the screen. I couldn't feel anything. I couldn't speak, couldn't hear I could just see the screen and nothing else.

Jaden POV
I turned off the phone and she just sat still. "Liv?" I said trying to get her attention. I rubbed her back and she came back. "Huh?" She whispered and looked up at me. Her eyes filled with tears. "I'm just gonna go" she continued and ran up the stairs. I didn't even try stop her. I couldn't imagine how she felt.

Olivia POV
I ran up to the bathroom and sat on the floor. I couldn't believe what I saw. I silently cried and cried. Why would he do that? What did I do to deserve that? Do I deserve to be here? on this earth? No liv stop thinking like that. I sat on the floor and started to feel tingling sensations throughout my body. Shit. I needed to calm myself down. I looked for anything but there's was nothing in the drawers. There was a knock on the door. "o-one sec-cond" I stuttered. "Liv? What's going on?" A voice said and I couldn't even figure out which one it was. "n-not-thing, I'm j-just looking f-for something-g" i stuttered through my sobs. My breathing started to shorten. "Olivia open the door" the voice said. "Im okay, just give me a second" i said and my breathing got faster and faster. "Olivia open this door right now" he raised his voice. I stumbled towards the door and unlocked it. Anthony came in. "What's going on?" He asked concerned. "I just need to breathe" I said in between my heavy breaths. I sat on the floor and leaned against the wall. I held my head in my hands. Why couldn't I just calm the fuck down? Anthony bent down beside me with a concerned look. Jaden came running in at full speed and came to sit next to me. "Hey hey hey, liv it's okay" he said trying to reassure me. Everything faded and went black.

Jaden POV
I ran in and saw her on the ground with her head in her hands. "Hey liv it's okay, relax" I tried to reassure her. I picked her up and put her on my lap. She lay her head against my chest and just kept breathing way out of control. I rubbed her back and hugged her tight. Eventually she calmed down and fell asleep. I picked her up and put her in her bed and tucked her in.