-10-

Astraea Grey

The smell of fresh mint, aftershave  filled my nose as I enter Hayden's room. I scanned his room until I saw him standing over his black dressers searching for a shirt- considering he was shirtless. I watched as his back muscles flex as he moved through his shirts in his draw.

"Rae, it's not nice to stare" My breathed hitched as he turned around holding  a white tee. He threw it over his head, quickly slipping into it. My eyes scanned over his body, he looked really good. He was wearing some black ripped jeans, a Tommy Hilfiger shirt. His hair was styled in it's usual state and his gold chain was hanging out of his shirt. "You look" He paused as his eyes scanned over my body, just as I had been doing to him. "Beautiful" He muttered as he grabbed his white air forces.

"Thanks. You too. I mean you clean up well." I rubbed my lips as I looked down at my white slip on vans. I was just wearing a simple black sleeveless dress that stopped mid-thigh with a light washed jean jacket. My hair was in soft beach waves, and I opted for more so a natural look of makeup.

 My hair was in soft beach waves, and I opted for more so a natural look of makeup

Hayden chuckled at my nervousness. "So how did you get pass my mom?"

I strolled over to his bed, sinking in a little as I sat down. "Zack opened the door, and before your mom could even see me I ran up here. I needed more time before getting attacked with so many questions." I added as I played with my ring.

"We aren't staying long though" Hayden commented as he started typing on his phone.

"What do you mean?"

"Hey love birds, you're wanted downstairs". I looked over at Cole who was leaning on the doorway of Haydens door. He crossed his arms over his pastel blue jacket he was wearing. I rolled my eyes before standing up and walked past Cole, leaving Hayden behind.

I heard feet padding against the hardwood floor, I stopped on the top of the stairs and looked over at Cole who was running. He bent over holding his stomach and held his pointer finger up. He was so dramatic, the guy worked out seven times a week and was always on a strict diet. He coughed , then stood back up to his regular towering height. "So you finally got him" He nuged me in the side and winked my way.

"Uh- yea".

"Why aren't excited. Like jumping for joy." We began walking down the stair. "He's been your crush for years. And you finally have him" He added, he turned his head to look at me. I rubbed my lips looking straight ahead, fearing if I was to turn his way I would give everything up in my facial expressions.

"Just scared, how are families are going to react".

Cole chuckled "They're literally in the kitchen drinking wine and making toast to you guys finally getting together. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about." He paused as one of his baby sister crawled over to him as we hit the bottom steps. I pretty sure it was Luna. Or maybe Luciana. I wasnt good with knowing who was who since they were identical. I stared at the baby trying to figure it out who it was. "It's Luciana." He handed me her.