-15-

Astraea Grey

I gave a quick thanks to my Uber driver as I stepped out the car. The parking lot was crowded with cars and teens just hanging about. A gush of wind passed by making my hair blow into my face. Wishing I had at least brought a scrunchie I began walking into the blowing alley. I had told Madison and Hayden that I'll meet them here as I had to help with my mom at the bakery.

I walked into the place getting hit with the cold air from the AC. It felt like I was in Iceland. I tugged on my white cropped hoodie to prevent myself from feeling any cold. Seeing as that wasn't going to work I just wrapped my arms around my body attempting to maintain my body heat.

I caught a glimpse of Madison standing by the counter. I quickened my walk and in no time I was beside her. "Hey" I breathed out as I held my arms tighter around my body. "Where are the boys" I looked around seeing no sign of them.

"They went to the bathroom" She looked at me a knowing smirk playing. "I like your outfit".

"Thank you. Colton picked it out". My outfit was a simple white cropped hoodie with light washed high wasted jeans. I paired it off Nike X Off-White Air Jordan's, and had my hair in lose curls with some jewelry.

I looked at her outfit

I looked at her outfit. "How the hell are you not cold" She was wearing a spaghetti strap plaid drees that stopped mid-thigh with a white shirt underneath and her white vans. Her hair was in it's usual curly state. The dress hugged her curves and the smile she had on her face shows she was finally becoming confident in her body and I was living for it.

 The dress hugged her curves and the smile she had on her face shows she was finally becoming confident in her body and I was living for it

She shrugged her shoulders "I like the cold"

"Hey Rae" Hayden threw his arms around me pulling me into a side crushing hug.

"Hey" I pulled away from the hug. I scanned over his outfit, and he did the same. We were freaking matching. From the white shirt to the same exact shoes. "Who told you to wear that" I questioned as I leaned aganist the wall.

"I picked this outfit out myself"

I cocked my head to the side to see Madison had her bottom lip tucked in between her teeth trying to surpress a smile. She rocked on the back of the heels of her shoes avoiding eye contact. "Madison you told Colton what outfit to pick out". I knew something was up when Colton barged into my room and helped me pick an outfit.