-27-

A/N: Warning $ex scene in this chapter

Astraea Grey

I had not become one of his numbers. 

Or even one of his prizes.

I hadn't.

I just couldn't.

I closed my eyes as I leaned against the headboard 'I love you, Astraea Grey'. Those words kept replaying in my mind. We felt the same way about each other, so I couldn't just be a conquest. We skipped a few steps and just went straight to sleeping together. Sure we talked during the homecoming dance. But we didn't talk. If that makes sense.

I glanced down at the sleeping figure beside me. The covers were thrown across his body. But only his lower back was covered. His back muscles were clearly evident as he slept on his stomach. I winced at the nail markings, that I had given him along with the bit mark on his arm. The hickies on his neck weren't as bad or even prominent on his caramel skin tone.

I leaned down and placed a light kiss on his shoulder blade. I turned around slipping out of the bed and a hiss left my lips as my I stood up. My legs felt like Jell-o.

"Love, where are you going" Hayden's raspy morning voice sent shivers down my spin. His voice stunned me momentarily, as I blinked while looking at him. His hair was sticking all over the place and he was rubbing his eyes to wake himself up more.

I shrugged my shoulders, ignoring the discomfort between my legs and sudden pain in my head. "Going to get some medicine" I lightly spoke before reaching over to grab the sheet. Hayden gripped my wrist and pulled my back down onto the bed, caging me between his large hands as either stood beside my head.

His eyes searched my face "Are you okay". He mumbled into my skin, his lips brushing lightly across my bare skin.

"Yea, just have a slight pain in my head from drinking too much" I half lied. I didnt need him to worry that he hurt me last night. In all honestly, I hadnt slept with no one in over a year so my body wasnt perpared for the roughness Hayden brought upon me.

His eyes bored into mine. After awhile of just staring at one another, his eyes widened as he pulled himself off of me "You were a virgin last night. I took your virginity. I'm sorry, Love. If I had known I would have been more gentle and romantic about it."

I touched his cheek "As much as I would love for you to have taken my virginity. You didnt." I paused while looking at the ceiling. "It was some college dude, last year at the bonfire on the beach. It was the worst. He lasted 8 freaken seconds before turning over and passing out" I looked back at Hayden, who looked somewhat jealous, that it wasnt him who took my virginity. "But hey, last night was amazing and you made it feel like my first time" I kissed his forehead. 

I slipped out of the bed leaving him sitting on his bed, naked as the day he was born. I walked over to his dresser and grabbed a white shirt. Throwing it on, it stopped mid-thigh. I wrapped my tangled hair into a lose ponytail and walked into the bathroom.

 "I'm hungry. I want some pancakes". I remarked as Hayden walked into the bathroom, turning the shower on.

He looked at me through the reflection of the mirror "I'm sure my mom cooked something". He answered before getting into the steaming hot water. The glass door to his shower fogged up and I could only see his figure. I looked back on my own reflection. All across my neck were hickies and my makeup-well what was left of it, was smudge. 

"Love?" I hummed in response, already loving the new nickname he adopted for me. "Get in here" He voice sounded demanding. I froze, toothpaste running down my chin as I leaned over the sink to rinse my mouth.