-12-

Astraea Grey

"Be queit" Hayden placed his hand on my mouth as I muttered every single cruse word in the book as I fell out his arms, into the lawn. Picking me back up and keeping a secrue hold on my waist, he walked me up the stone steps that led to his house. "We dont need to wake up my mother".

My eyes widened "Oh yea. Shush" I brought my pointer finger to my lips and giggle. Let's just say throwing up didnt help. And the bottle of water Hayden had given me remained unopened on the floor of his car. 

He shook his head before opening his house door. Freeing myself from his grasps I walked into his house, tripping over my own feet and bumping into the coat rack. I giggled as a jacket fell on top of me.

"Shit" Hayden whispered as he rushed to my aid. "What did-"

"Hayden Anderson and Astraea Grey, what do you two think you're doing." A female voice yelled as the lights we turned on.

I held my hands to my eyes "Can someone tell the sun to go back to sleep. And who ever is yelling, please stop, my head hurts" I grumbled as Hayden took hold of my arm.

"It's my mom" He whispered into my ear, making my lips form into a O shape.

"Do you guys wanna explain why you're coming home almost at two in the morning" She paused. I grumbled in pain as my head was throbbing and I felt the sudden urge to puke-again. I clutched a fist full of Hayden's shirt and burried my head into chest, biting my lip, to prevent me from puking on the floor. If I was to throw up now, I'll never here the end of it. "Where did you guys sneak off too, that Astraea is shitfaced drunk". She added. 

Oh wow, thank you for the lovely compliement.

"Uh, we went to a party" Hayden truthfully said because lying to his mother wasn't even an option. 

"My lord, what am I going to do. Astraea, your parents don't know about this. And as for you, you're grounded. What made you think you could sneak out. God forbidd something happened to the both of you two." She paused making me look at her. She was trying to hold back a smirk for how close we were. "Now up to bed. And I want you guys six feet apart. " She gestured for us to go upstairs.

"Mom, it's a bed". Hayden remarked as we walked up the stairs.

"Just no touching" She turned around and walked into the kitchen muttering words under her breath. I held on tightly onto the railing and Hayden's arm as we continued our journey up the stairs. What felt like years to finally step foot into Hayden's room, took us a couple of seconds as Hayden had threw me over his shoulder for the second time-tonight. Well for the first time this morning to be exact.

"Hayden" I groaned out holding my mouth. "Put me down" I stated as I had my hand clamped over my mouth. As soon as my feet touched the floor, I made a run towards his bathroom. I had thought I got rid of everything at the party. 

I ran to the bathroom, bending down and hugged the cold toilet for what seemed like hours. Hayden rushed to my aid and held my hair back along with rubbing my back. I felt bad for him, here he was sitting here watching me puke and helping me. He didn't saying anything though, just stood by my side. I'm sure if it was the other way around, yes, I will help him. But that'll be after I put on a mask to prevent me from seeing the puke.

At the sight of puke, I was the one to go right along and puke too. It didn't even matter if I felt sick. Spitting one final time in the toilet, I flushed the toilet and leaned against the wall.

"I'm going to get you clothes. I think a shower will be good" Hayden finally said.

"O-okay" I croaked out, my throat being sore and dry from all the singing and gagging I had did. Hayden came back into the bathroom and helped me up to my feet. He began removing my shoes and placed them outside the bathroom and then removed my jacket.

"Alright I'm going to leave you to the rest" He muttered as he turned the shower water on for me. I nodded my head as he left the bathroom.

~*~

I wiped the foggy mirror and my eyes widened at my sight. I clutched the towel tighter around my body as I scrunched my nose up. My hair was dripping wet so I resembled a wet rat. How fun!!  The mascara I had worn was now smudged all over my eyes.

Sighing, I bent down into the cabinet under Hayden's sink and looked for my bag of necessities I kept here. A small smile grew on my face as I found my makeup wipes. I finished brushing my hair and teeth. My head felt very heavy and it was pounding like someone was banging my head against the wall repeatedly. 

I dropped my dress into the hamper and walked out the bathroom. Just as I had walked out, my eyes fell on Hayden who had just walked into his room with nothing but a towel hanging low on his waist. His six pack and deep v-line were on display. His inky black hair was dripping wet and his face seemed to be glowing from the hot shower he just had from one of the extra bathrooms.

"Uh sorry" we both spoke out as we broke eye contact from one another. I tugged at the length of my shorts and walked over to his bed. I heard shuffling about me and then the bathroom door close. For the first time since I left the party, I unlocked my phone that sat charging on Hayden's night stand. A faint smile spread across my face as my lock screen showed. It was a picture of Hayden, Madison and me hugging each other, sitting in front of a bonfire. The picture was taken last year, and it sadden me how happier we looked last year then this year.

School and life was taking it's toll.

That reminds me I had to call Madison. But seeing that it was about to be three in the morning, I decided against it. I mean I was pretty sure she was up, but if I was to get on the phone with her I would never get off the phone. 

Hayden walked out the bathroom with his damp hair falling on his forehead and just some sweatpants on. He wasn't the one to wear a shirt to bed. Hell, whenever I slept over I had to force him to put at least pants on as he likes to sleep with just  his underwear. He slipped into bed and just smirked at me.

Putting my phone back on the night stand, I looked at him "I'm never drinking again" I groaned out while rubbing my head. That was the first and last time I would every drink like that. Hayden just chuckled earning a glare from me. "Didn't you drink?"

Hayden nodded his head. "Just not much as you. Plus I'm not lightweight like you".

I punched his shoulder "Shut up, fatty."

He rolled his eyes "Goodnight, skinny"

"That's not really offense towards me" I remarked as I laid down, my back towards him. "And goodnight". I closed my eyes, but felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. Not saying anything as Hayden and me use to cuddle when going to sleep all the time until he had gotten himself a girlfriend.