-33-

Astraea Grey

My eyes fluttered open. I squinted a little as they were bing disturbered by a damn bright light; the sun.

I let my eyes adjust to the light and looked around me.

The uneasy noise of my heart beat filled my ears, the uncomfortable bed that made it seem like my back was going to break any damn minute, and the white blanket covering my body.

I was in a hospital.

My breath hitched as I locked eyes with Hayden's. There was slight bags under his eyes, he had a black hoodie over his head, covering his hair.

I watched as a smile crossed his face "Rae". He spoke out brushing a hand aganist my cheek.

My eyebrows furrowed together. 

Why wasn't he calling me, Love?

Love was my new nickname he adopted for me. So why all of a sudden did he change it back to Rae.

"D-do you know who I am". His voice cracked.

I nodded my head "Water". His eyebrows furrowed together at what I just said but then it hit him and he poured me a cup of water from a pitcher on the night stand. He handed me the cup of water and I gulped the whole thing down.

"Do you know who I am?" He repeated.

"Yes, you're are Hayden. My b... Where's Mads". I needed to talk to her.

"I'll get her. And Ill tell everyone you're awake". He ran out the room. Seconds later and walked in with a Madison who's eyes were puffy red.

She brought a shaking hand to her mouth as she screamed and ran over to me, pulling me into a deathly hug. "If you every scare me like that again. I will kill you". She glared at me before pulling me back into a hug.

"Noted" I stated as she pulled away from the hug. I looked at the door and saw Hayden. He was staring with a small smile but looked away when he noticed I was caught him. "I need to talk to her alone" I said slowly. He nodded his head and walked out.

"Why am I here?"

Madison rubbed her lips "You don't remember".

"Well I remember getting hit in the face with a dodge ball" I looked at Madison who gave me a shocked expression.

She gently shook her head "You must've been dreaming. You ended here in the hospital because we went blowing. Me, you, Hayden, Darnell, Asher and Hazel. Asher had this idea to team up but not with our dates. Instead he chosed you and Hazel picked Hayden. We went along with it and after awhile I left because my mom was calling, Darnell followed after to make sure if I was okay. What I didnt know was that Hayden left after me to go get food. And in that time Asher started getting to close to you and you smacked him. He got pissed off and pushed you to the floor, where you hit your head". She paused allowing me to process everything she just said. "You've been in a coma for almost three weeks".

Right then, I felt it.

Everything started to rush through my brain. These past couple of weeks were all a dream.

Every little thing that happened between Hayden and I, I had all dreamed.

Hayden never fell in love with me.

Which meant he was still in love with Ginger Pubes.

We never started actually dating.

Which meant we were still fake dating.

I stared at the white blankets, blankly. I wanted to go back into the damn coma.

"Are you okay?"

I looked up at Madison. I shook my head "Everything was a dream. Hayden doesn't love me" I covered my face with my hands, tears streaming down cheeks.

"No no. That's not true. Even if he doesn't want to admit it he loves you. I've seen the way he was without you." She said in hused tones as she pulled me into another hug. "Tell me what happened".

And I told her everything. Between what happened with Hayden and me. Her and Darnell. How I became and smurf and had to dye my hair. 

"Your face was blue" She laughed as she wiped a tear.

I glared at her "Not funny".

She playfully rolled her eyes "But I think you should talk to Hayden and tell him how you feel". She rubbed my arm. 

I nodded my head "You're right."

He needed to know. If he didn't feel the same way then I can finally get the clarification and hope to move on.

"I'll go get him" She hurried out the room. My hands went to my hair and I tried to fix my hair hoping it wasn't too much of a mess. 

"Hey" At the sound of his voice, I dropped my hands and looked at Hayden. I gave him a half smile.

"I need to tell you something" I breathed out. I looked at him as he took a seat in a blue chair, next to my bed.

"I do to" He muttered "But you go first."

I nodded my head and rubbed my lips. "Uh, I love you" I blurted out. I didn't dare look at him. "I've always have, since we were fourteen I knew I had feelings and at sixteen I knew I loved you. And while I was in the damn coma, I dreamed that you feel in love with me. I dreamed that you felt the same way about me". My breath hitched as Hayden grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Astraea, I love you too. I hadn't realized my feelings until after I almost lost you. I'm sorry for putting you in danger and I'm sorry for being an ass for not realizing what was in front of me sooner." He muttered before pulling me into a hug.

"Apology accepted." I muttered in the hug.

The door creaked open "You fucker, you had me worrying to death about you" Colton grumbled as he pushed Hayden away from me and pulled me into his own arms. "Astraea if you make me worry about you like that I'll kill you. I missed a couple of tournaments due to you wanting to get yourself in a coma". He muttered.

I rolled my eyes. I knew it was too damn true to have a caring brother.

"Colton move away from your sister before you actually kill her" My mom pushed my brother away and placed a kiss on my forehead pulling me into a small hug.

"Astraea, the next time you scare us like that I'll put you up from adoption" My dad grumbled as he placed a kiss on my head.

"Noted" I chuckled.

I looked around the room, I was surrounded by the people I loved, and I couldn't be more happier.

A/N: I've written four chapters today...wow. Thanks so much for 2k reads on this book. I love every single one you guys. This isn't the last chapter though <3