Chapter 21

A/N: Wuvs, 13th tayo sa fangirling tags! Woooooot! Congrats sa atin! Para ito sa inyo! Naka20 chaps na din huhu. Sobrang saya! Thank You, Lord! Marami pang dapat abangan at tutukan.

(Photo attached was not mine. Credits to the rightful owner of the photo above. This is the pier of Cloud 9 Siargao.)

Ps: Okay lang ba kayo sa ganitong spacing? Automatic kasi sa pinagawan ko ng draft. Please comment down kung saan kayo comfortable and let me know.

Revelation 1.0.

Suprise! Sebastian's POV na.

______

Sebastian's POV

At last. I've finished this sudden project.

I secretly peeked at the cottage next to us but Sophia was not there anymore.

Where is that girl?

"Oh, bro. Kamusta na ginagawa mo?" I looked at Kim, the director of the show, and my friend.

"Here it is."

He sat beside me and checked my contribution to the project.

"Wow, nag-iimprove na talaga ang skills mo ngayon ah," Kim applauded me for my work.

Well, I've got some inspiration here.

"Can I go now?"

"Excited ka talagang matapos ah. Maghahanap ka na ba ng chicks? Madami daw dito sa Siargao."

"I'm not like you, bro."

I'm loyal to her.

"Chill. Hahahaha. Walang damayan ng pagkatao," he shrugged.

"Sige na. Mag-enjoy ka na din at mukhang madami na ulit pagkakaabalahan sa pagbalik," I smirked at him and went outside the cottage.

While searching for her, I saw Joanna and Sean holding their surfboards- it seems that they've finished their goal here.

"Joanna." She immediately looked at me and went close to me.

"Pinsan! Magsusurf ulit kami mamaya. Sama ka?"

"No. I'm looking for Sophia."

"Ayieee, bakit?"

"Nothing."

"Ship ko kayong dalawa."

"Thanks." I smiled at her and her eyes widened.

" Woah?! Totoo ba tong naririnig ko?"

"Not now, Joanna. Where is she?"

"Nauna na kasi kaming magsurf sa kanya. Di ko naman siya nakitang sumunod kaya baka nagiikot-ikot lang."

"Sebastian!"

Joanna's eyes seems disappointed from what she saw.

Me too.

"Sebastian! Can we have dinner together?" Donna clung to my arm and I immediately removed it and just smiled at her.

"Miss Donna, nakita mo ba si Sophia?"

"Joanna was asking you." Donna looked at her and rolled her eyes.

"The hell I care for Sophia."