XXV

"No he is not this precious

"No he is not this precious. Hi stinka butt!" Yanni cooed, holding Saint up. September was slowly coming to a close, and little Saint was already two and a half weeks old. He was growing more handsome every day, Yanni and Amere knew because they saw him every day.

Yanni and the girls were now at her house, just talking and drinking a little. They'd been at it for a while now, Amere had a late practice and she was bored.

"Why y'all friend want a baby?" Nyx curled her lip up. "Told his ass we could get a puppy, fuck he talkin bout," she chuckled.

"Nyx!" Sincere laughed. "You not gon give that boy a baby?"

"Girl hell no! Not now!" she immediately responded, making everyone cry laughing. "If he let me get him pregnant I'll think about it," she giggled.

"Felt, I told Amere we not having no babies till he tied to me legally. His ass laughed but he know I'm serious. I be the first to go get a plan B. That 1% not finna come beat my ass," she shook her head.

"He's really gonna wait?" Jo's eyes widened.

"Um...he has no choice. Fuck he thought, I have to carry his peanut head ass kids, so he will wait for me. We don't need none anyway," she chuckled, picking her phone up to see he had texted her.

bubba💕: whatchu tryna do tn?
: 👀 what dis mean sir?
bubba💕: you annoyin 💀 just answer me
: 👀👀 YOU ANSWER
bubba💕: is you tryna get fucked or no?

"Bitch—my man comin' home," she squealed, clapping her hands.

"Look at this nasty bitch," Joelle chuckled.

"Um—you have a child," Yanni pointed. "I am clearly not nasty like you," she chuckled. She hadn't told the girls about the stuff they wanted to try in the bed simply because it was their business and she wasn't sure if Amere was comfortable with her sharing. If he was, she'd be sure to tell them the details but until then, no one had to know.

"Hi bubba," Yanni grinned eagerly, kissing his lips as soon as he walked in

"Wassup sexy," he mumbled, holding her face in place. "You look all happy, lemme tell you Ima come home and crack yo shit more often," he joked.