Chapter 1:Move In

You just moved to your stepbrother's place in Tokyo. You feel uneasy since you didn't see him for a long time, the place was nice and lovely,as you walk to the living room, you saw a picture frame hanging on the wall, It's your Stepbrother's wedding picture."Handsome right?" Your Stepbrother said. You sturtled and turn around to see him as you turn, the vase beside you fell and break.

"I-I'm sorry! I-I'll p-pick it u-up." You said and got a slit cut because of the vase broken pieces."I-It's all my fault, I'm being clumsy." You said and tears starting to fall down"Don't cry, it's okay to be clumsy y/n, but first we need to clean this before my wife and kids are back and let's take care of your bleeding hand. " he said with a smile but deep inside your still guilty of it.

He take the first aid kit and he instruct you to rolled up your sleeves, you have many old and new cuts on your wrist it was horrifying to look at. He look at you but you look away not want to talk about it after he finish, he ask you "How long do you keep doing this?" You look down and kept quite at the moment..

"Hey if somthing's bothering you, talk to me I don't want you to do that again. I sign you up for thearpy session so please be cooperate to your thearapist okay?" He said and you nodded slowly. He hug you and you hug him back it's been a long time since you hug him. by that the front door open his wife and kids are here. He intruduce you to his new Family "Hon, this is y/n, my stepsister." He said with a proud look on his face. "Hi there y/n I'm Anna,Andrew's wife. He always say good things about you." She giggled and look at her husband. You look at the boy he seems to be same age as you or younger than you.

He look at you with a smile on his face "My name is Skyler you can call me Sky if you want and don't worry I'm a nice person." He said with a smile and the other one showed up at the door "Did I miss the introduction!?" A girl in a rush said. "Your just in time sweetie" Anna said to her daughter. The girl let out a long sigh and intruduce her self " My name is Alex, lex for short." She said and look at her brother"since you meet him already, were twins and I'm 1 minute older than him. It's nice to meet you aunt y/n." she said and smiled at you. You just give her a short hand wave "y/n will be fine, Alex." You said and let out a small smile.

"Skyler, Alex how about help her move her stuff to her new room while your mother and I make dinner." Andrew said. The twins follow there father's order and we went to your new room.

Y/N room

"Hey is it true that you have...a depression?" Alex ask "Lex why you ask that? That's too personal!" Skyler said to his twin. "It's okay Skyler, and yes I have." You said and look down " I have this since I started elementary school. I-I was bullied a lot and my parents transfer me to another school many times..."

You remember the times they bullied you because your a weirdo and no friends as you remember the old times, you hold your tears and sit down on the bed as you continue " I'm too scared and I-I don't have lack of confidence too face them. That's why my parents move me here to my stepbrother's place to make a good start on my High School." You said and the twins hug you tightly "hey, I will be your friend" skyler said with a smile "and don't be feel alone too. Your one of us now if you have a problem talk to us and if someone trying to bully you, leave it to us!"alex said with a cheery tone.

You smiled at them and they smiled you back and then someone knock and open the door "I see you guys getting along that's wonderful! Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes, go change your clothes and straight to the dining area okay?" Anna said with a sweet tone and left, the twin say goodbye to you and left.

You lay down on the bed thinking about the twins said, "Don't be feel alone...I will be your friend...if someone trying to bully you, leave it us!..your one of us now...." did they really meant that? I just move here to study, I don't know what school my stepbrother choose for me...now I'm staying here, I will be another cost of money here..I know thier nice to me but..are they doing this just to cheer me up?... you thought. You get up on the bed and ready to change. You wear a sweater with a print on it just to hide the scars on your wrist and you wear a gray shorts. You went to the dining table all of them are here.

"S-sorry for the wait." You said and look down " It okay y/n." Andrew said with a sweet smile. "C'mon y/n! Come seat with us." Skyler said. The dining table shape is rectangle, Andrew and Anna seat together, Skyler,Alex and you seat in the other side of the table. "So how's your trip y/n?" Anna ask "u-um it's great..." you said while looking down alex hold your hand and you look at her "Don't be shy y/n." She smiled "I see you get a long so well" Andrew said while sipping his cup of water.

" of caurse! She's part of the family." Skyler said. You just smile on them and you started eating. You eat less because your anxiety breaks in thinking about what you thought earlier. "Y/n is something bothering you?" Andrew ask everyone look at you. You look at them and look down. "N-nothings bothering me stepbrother I-I just thought what s-school you choose for me." You lied on that part but you thought what school will you taking. "I'll show you tomorrow y/n. Don't worry for the cost and please call me Andrew we talk about this." Andrew said in a worry tone.

After finish eating, you went to your room. You lay down on the bed trying to sleep but many attempts of trying still's fails I can't sleep.. you thought then Andrew knock and enter the room."You can't hide it on me y/n. What's wrong?" Andrew ask and sit on the bed you didn't answer and look at him. he sigh "look y/n I know we didn't see each other for the long time but I'm still your big brother even though were not related." He said looking at you still hiding your head on the blanket. "Are you worrying about your new school?" He ask then you turn around.

" Y-yes,....our mom move me here to study.....w-what if they b-bully me even more there..." you said in a scared way. He lay his hand on you and said "I know your scared but don't worry about that y/n this school will help you. Alright then go get some rest, you have school to attend to." You hug him and say "thank you, for everything Big Bro." He look at you in shock "you say my nickname..." You replied " your my brother right?" You let out a fake smile but he didn't see it.

He smiled and left the room as he leave thr room he saw her wife "You really have a good relationship with your stepsister Andrew." Anna said "Yeah well she always got bullied back then so as her big stepbrother I protect her in any cost." He said to her wife "Are you sure she will be fine there?" The wife ask." Of caurse, I visit the school she will be fine there." He said.

The Day After...
5:00 am

You woke up and went to the bathroom to get ready to school you saw your school uniform with out a ribbon, you sigh as you finish changing. You wear the dark blue jacket and underneath it is white polo with black cardigan.

you went to the dinning area. "Oh, Good morning y/n." Anna said "M-morning too Anna-san" you said and sit down at the dining table she give you pancakes and as you eating your breakfast the twins walk in" Good morning you two" their mother said " Morning mom, morning y/h" the twins said "morning Skyler, Alex" you said they smiled at you and sit down next to you. "Today is your first day of school right?" Alex ask "Yeah g-good thing they a-accept me this l-late month."You said after that Andrew walk in he wears a lab gown. "So is my little sis ready for school?" He ask with teasing tone "Just because I called you Big Bro last night, that doesn't mean you can use my nickname in anyway." You said and look at him with one eye close. "Owwwwwwwwww" the twins said in shock his wife laugh and he look at me in shock face "fine you win." He said "C'mon now time to go to school" the three of you went inside the car "hey y/h are you excited?" Alex ask "w-well I-I don't know." You answered looking down "you can do this y/h." Skyler said "thanks you too" you said "okay this is your stop you two" their father said and the twins say good bye to you and their father. "Next stop, y/h's school." He said and you look at the car window.

I hope this school treat me well.. you thought..

Tbc...

~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for chapter 1 it's short but I hope you like it and If the characters name has your name on it...well feel free to change it.

Please read my other book Vampire SAGA is a lovelive fanfic.

See yah