Chapter 33: They been fooled

I'M BACK! AND I'M NOT DEAD HAHAHAHA!

1.83 K READS! STILL COUNTING!!!

THIS WEEK TOOK THE HELL OUT OF ME ALTHOUGH I MANAGE TO PUBLISH OTONOKIZAKA ACADEMY OC.

IT'S SATURDAY AND I'M DONE WITH MY STUDIES SO.....

LET'S BEGIN THE STORY.
. . . . . .

After what happen in the infirmary, the girls are now wondering around the School Campus. "Shoot! Rin we have to go!" Frisk said and grab rin then they ran off "what the..Hey!" Nico said "where are they going?" Honoka ask, you check the time same goes to maki and Hanayo then Hanayo spoke"It's frisk and Rin basketball game! I forgot." She said in shock.

(Rin play basketball, it's her hobby so that's why rin can run so fast and energenic! Just look at it, it's cute)

By that we went to the court " I wonder what their oppenent is..." Nico said as she sat down. "Probably girls vs boys" Eli said, "oh there they are!" Honoka said and they scream for good luck.

"Hey Frisk, rin!" Drake said and the two went to him "Let's make a bet, winners make orders" drake said with a grin. Frisk and Rin laugh at him "oh it's on" Rin said.

After ball passing later. . . . . . . .

Changing room. . . . .

"What was that bet again?" Frisk said cockly (Girls win) "Whatever!" Drake said and frisk punch his stomach "Give me 20 pushups" she said "fine." Drake said and do the push ups but he didn't know Frisk is laying down on his back.

"What the!? get off!" Drake demanded "Just do the 20 push ups, don't mind me" Frisk said making him piss

"What the!? get off!" Drake demanded "Just do the 20 push ups, don't mind me" Frisk said making him piss. Then rin and henry came in with some water bottles

As they went in they put the cold water bottle into there necks, drake startled and fell down same goes to frisk

"what was that for!?" Drake and Frisk said at the same time"You two are always fighting nya" rin said and sigh "Can you two just get a long...just for once " Henry said "In your dreams" Frisk said and went to the girl's changing room. Then muse came in.