Chapter 39: It's for the better she say....

. . . . .

"Did she just...pass out?" Drake ask "It seems like it" Eli said and Drake carry you "she's kinda light to carry though." He said then Nozomi called.

Phonecall. . . .

Nozomi?

Eli-chi we have a problem, Maki and the others are on there way here.

Don't worry were on our way.

Eli ended the call and spoke "We gotta hurry, there on there way home"She said, they nod and went to the car.

As they were driving Eli change your clothes to night clothes and honoka cover the view (what? There's boys inside the car)

As they arrive Frisk and the others are there "Quick to the tree" Eli said and put you Into Drake's back as he climb up to your room, he put you in the bed and jump off the window (OoOf).

Meanwhile. . . .

"Maki she's sleeping in her room." Nozomi said "I-I know I saw her, she said she's in the dream" Maki said "Uhh rin, how many Maki drink?" Umi ask "about 2 or 3 nya" She said. "What's going on?"eli said and wink to Nozomi "Maki said she saw Y/n-chi in the party." She said.

"Maki I told you, y/n is in her room sleeping" Eli said as she lean on the wall "Wh-wha I just saw her. She even talk to me" Maki said "you must be tired maki" Honoka said. Maki kept quiet for a moment.

"What's...going on?" You said while leaning on the wall still weak though "oh! Y/n-chi did we wake you up?" Nozomi said in concern. She look at Eli and she don't know what's going on.

"Sorry to wake you up y/n." Frisk said "it's fine...good thing you guys wake me up though." You said and yawn. Everyone gets comfuse " why's that nya?" Rin ask. "I...I have a good dream...and...I thought that I won't woke up again because of it." You said and smile.

Out of nowhere, Maki hug you tight You were shock. Your about to say something but maki cut you "Shut up." She said and you kept quiet for a moment. You look at Eli and she gives you a thumbs up you rub maki's head as she hug you tight.

"Hey..." you said and she look at you "Why are you like this? All of the sudden" You ask by that maki broke the hug and blush "I-I uh..." maki said and tilt your head.

"N-Nothing idiot!" Maki shouted and went to her room. "Her mood sure swing fast." Frisk said and you trip "woah! Easy there." Eli said as she catch you "thanks for this eli, I don't know what happen but I owe you one." you whisper " c'mon, off to bed you go" Eli said and escort you to the room.

"Are you alright y/n? You look so pale" Eli ask in concern "I'm fine Eli don't worry, good night." You said and close the door. As you close the door, you lay your back in the door and slide down.

You sigh why I can't remember what I did today? You thought. You feel cold at some point you stand up and went to your bed, you grab a pillow and hug it as you dose off....suddenly your hear sobs.

Maki P.O.V

I went to my room as tears falls down in my eyes. W-what's got into me? I thought, I tried to stop crying but it only make it worst "why's this won't stop!?" I said as I wipe it. Why am I feeling like this, why am I feel depress all of the sudden.

I sat down on the floor as my face dive on my knee. Then I hear a knock, I wipe my tears again and open the door....it's her.

"What do you want?" I ask coldly "Are...you alright?" She ask in concern. "Yes and are we done now?" I said. Just hug me please. I thought "maki, be honest to me." She said and she grab my shoulders "Are you okay?" She said looking my eyes, she looks so pale is she alright?

"I'm fine, y/n" I said and remove her hands on my shoulders "w-wait-!" She said and I close the door. I cover my face with a blush on my face "You idiot. How am I suppose to move on now" I said and sigh.

Outside the door. . . .

Maki I know your sad, and it makes me worry.... You thought as you went to your room. "Is breaking up with you getting into your head maki?" I said out of the blue. "I'm sorry to hurt you so bad..." You said with a sad look on your face.

In the next day. . . . .

You got sick, cause the whole night you've been thinking about her that you started to worry. "Geez, y/n what exactly did you do last night?" Nico ask "I don't remember actually" you said as you rub your back neck "well good thing it's saturday." She said and sigh.

Then someone knock the door "Hey, Y/n I heared your sick" Drake said as he enter "Drake what are you doing here?" You ask "Just giving you some apple slices" He said and smile, "I'll leave you two alone so no funny bussiness" Nico said and left.

"So, how are you feeling?" He ask "Fine, actually although my body is killing me" you said and he chuckle. "Say, do you remember how we first met?" He ask. "Yeah, why you ask that all of the sudden?" You said. He look at you guitar "mind if I borrow it?" He ask and you nod.

"What are you planning drake?" you ask "if you really remember it, why not sing it out with me" He said and you chuckle "How's that even impossible drake." You said and he strum the strings of the guitar

"That...actually works." You said with a slight chuckle. "Hey...Y/n" he called your name, you look at him "I have to tell you something" he said and you tilt your head "what is it Drake?" You ask.

Outside to your room. . . .

Maki is walking all the way to her room, she hear Drake's voice in your room. She stop and listen to your conversation with Drake.

Go out with me...

Maki was shock and she hear your voice

Of course drake.

Maki step back and went to her room in pain..... it's for the better she say she thought as she went inside her room.

. . . . . . .

Ouch.....

Pls don't kill me....on this

.....

This came out to my mind oKaY.

Oh! Do you guys know 'The Owl House'? Duude there's some gay stuff there. And best ship too!

LUMITY (LUZ×AMITY)

*screaming*