Chapter 44: The Tease

2.82 K !!!! WHAT THE HECK!?

AND 49 READS IN CHAPTER 43: THE ROOM!!! DUDE I JUST PUBLISH THAT 3 DAYS AGO!?

. . . . . .

Morning. . . . .

You sleep into someone's bed half naked and you feel someone is hugging you, you groan and open one eye. It's just maki, hugging you like a pillow, you smile at her It wasn't a dream after all... you thought and kiss her in the forehead.

She open her eyes "morning" she said still sleepy and you chuckle "morning to you too" you said and chuckle.

"Sorry to wake you up though" you said as you move her hair, she smile and kiss you in the lips. You did the same to her and you hug her suddenly you both chuckle then someone knock the door.

By that you two wear your close as quickly as you can and maki open the door "Morning you two!" They said, "we made you two breakfast." Honoka said "thanks" you said and Nozomi look at you with a funny look.

You both thought she hear us fuck...  you where sweating the way Nozomi giving that look "So did you two make up?" Honoka ask cheerfully "Y-yeah we are." Maki said while looking at Nozomi

Earlier. . . . . .

"Play dumb okay?" Nozomi said they giggle "where's Kotori and Umi?" Hanayo ask "I didn't see them since morning" Honoka said while holding the food. "Probably sleeping" Eli said and knock the door.

Umi's Room: *moaning sounds*
(I'm not gonna put a shamless part again)

Present . . . . . .

"Hey maki....is that y/n's sweater?" Frisk ask, she startled "u-uh yeah it is." Maki said with a slight blush on it and suddenly Rin laugh "Y-y/n your shorts...is backwards nya" rim said and you look at your shorts, it is backwards.

"H-hehe" you said while rubbing your back neck "I see, you two have a fun night" Eli said "y-you can say that" you said looking at maki. "Well I'm glad you two make up" Frisk said and sigh.

Moments later .. . . . . .

Your P.O.V

Your Room. . . .

Me, Frisk,Rin, Hanayo and Maki are talking about the party happen last month, since they I don't remember or thry wanted to tell me about cause they think that I didn't come. "Promise don't get mad" frisk said "mad at what?" I ask confusely "you see..." Hanayo said and look at Rin

"The red hood kiss maki in the lips nya" rin said and maki look away from me. First of, I'm the red hood and second 'I' kiss her? "Your...not mad?" Frisk ask "Why would I be mad? Maki is mine anyway." I said and I can feel maki is blushing right now

"Not only that nya!" Rin shouted, "what is it?" I ask while sipping my drink "the red hood leave a mark on maki nya" she said and I choke "y-y/n are you okay!??" Maki ask. What the heck!? I did that to her? Why did I do that for!?

"Rin" hanayo said in a slight anger way "sorry kayo-chin" rin said while rubbing her back neck and I spoke "g-guys I'm the red hood in the party." I said while coughing because of the choke.

"Say what now" Frisk said in shock. "Your the red hood?" Hanayo ask confusely "Your joking right nya?" Rin ask. And maki look at me, I sigh and explain to them and they explain to me what haapen in the party