Chapter 22: The Story

951! Reads!!! My book is nearly close to 1k damn! I really didn't expect you guys love reading my book/or my other books.

Just...wow!

Alriiiight! Back to the story.

I'm so happy on this accomplishment♡
. . . . . .

Frisk drop her phone "Frisk what's wrong?" Eli ask. No...."Henry change of plans, drive us to the Hospital NOW!" Frisk said in panic. This can't be happening.... Henry nod and drive as fast as he can "W-what's going on frisk!?" Eli said in panic. "What's the sudden-" drake said but got interrupt by Frisk "Do you wanna know what happen to y/n!? Then fine! She hang herself at school few weeks ago!" Frisk said with anger and panic at the same time. Drake look at her speechless. By that Eli call Nozomi and the others then Henry drive faster all the to hospital.

Call. . . .

Hello? Elichi?

Nozomi!!

Did you miss already? You just left the hause moments ago.

Nozomi this is not the time for you to tease me right now.

Is something the matter elichi? You sound serious.

Of course it is! Something come up!

W-what is it?

"Who are you talking to Nozomi" Nico ask. "Is something wrong" Honoka ask too; "O-okay! Okay! Were getting Umi right away!" Nozomi said in panic and end the call. "N-nozomi?" Hanayo said in fear "something come up." Nozomi said and grab her bag. "C'mon!" She said and they run all the way to your apartment.

Maki P.O.V

Earlier.....

Hospital. . . .

I enter my family hospital and all the nurses and doctors greeted me as usual, all the way to your hospital room; I was about to open the door; someone open it first; it's your mom. "Oh..." I said and look at her "Your Nishikino Maki...right?" She ask. How did she know my name? "Y-yes I am." I said. She left the room and close the door behind her "May I talk to you for a sec." she said.

We sat down on one of the waiting chairs and then she spoke "Andrew told me you have a good relationship with my daugther since she transfered." She said. "He told me your y/n's mentor back in the day; so may I ask. Do you know what's cost all this?" She said in a sad way "I-I'm sorry I don't know, She's been distant to us after what happen in Numazu last year." I said politely, 

I look at her and she looks so sad "Do you think it's because of me?" She ask; I can see she's gonna tear up any moment now "N-no, Y/n knows your trying to protect her." I said. I was about to say something but she hug me. Well this is awkward but I feel her pain, I rub her back trying calm her down then she broke the hug "I-I'm sorry about that..." she said. "It's fine." I said. I bring my handkerchief and I let her wipe her tears which she did. By that she talk about your past; she said your...

Energenic like Rin; Wise like Eli and Nozomi; Confident like Nico; Jolly like Honoka; Athletic like Umi; Lovable like Kotori and Hanayo; And Sings beautifully like...me.

I was shock what your mother said, you were so happy before and now your suffering. "I-I didn't know y/n is like that before." I said in disbelief "that's just the beginning..." your mother said.

The story....

"Mom I'm heading out! Chika and the others are waiting for me!" You said in a jolly way "alright be home safe okay?" Your mom said while washing the dishes, "kaaay" you said and ran off. Y/n was so happy; she enjoys every moment of her life. I was so happy to have a daugther like her. But every time she went home, she looks so mess up; bruises,cuts,wounds...I ask her what happend but she only say "I was trying protecting my friends" or "It's nothing really". I was so worried for her I-I don't want to see her hurt. By that I talk to her friends to be more careful and leave my daughter in danger. Few months they kept there promise, but...