Chapter 28: Preperation part 4 of 4

Finaly it ends here haha and yeah 1.35k reads already wow thanks for reading Stuck in Replay!!

. . . . . . .

The Night's Café.

VIP SECTION. . . .

"So why are we here again Eli?" Frisk ask while looking around "I don't know, chillin" eli said and Nozomi chuckle "I knew it" Umi said "C'mon Umi just enjoy the club" Eli said "we.have.a.highschooler.here" umi said in anger "you do know were old enough right kayochin?" Rin said "y-yeah.." she said and maki in the other hand looking at Henry and drake's performances "ah! Muse welcome to The Night's Café" The girl said "thank you" Honoka said and smiled "so what brings you all here?" The girl ask "just waiting our friend" Eli answered "is that so, well my name is Lee. Manager of the Night's Café" Lee said and smiled "Oh, it's nice too meet you lee" Kotori said.

Then you,Drake and Henry came in "what are you doing here Lee?" Henry ask "talking to muse N " Lee said and she look at you "ah! 2 are you tired?~ wanna rest?" Lee said grabing your arm, you back off a little "E-ehem" maki said while glaring the girl "someone is jealous~" Honoka said and maki punch her stomach.  "Anyways you three need to perform" Lee said and they startled " 2 can't sing!" Drake said and you nod, "is that so..." Lee said and move her face closer to you. "Is that true?" Lee ask. You nod and back off, Lee chuckle "Sorry 2, you must perform. Everyone miss the charming 2" lee said and smirk "2 do it." Drake said in the cold way.

You walk towards lee and she walks backwards until her back meets the table. You move your head closer to her as your both hands in the table; Everyone is looking at you and Lee. You smirk as your other hand slowly holding lee's hand. she push you away "O-okay! O-okay! You win" Lee stutter while madly blushing. The girls mouth drop execpt maki, she didn't like that... at all

"Gosh without your voice, your still can suduce me" Lee said while fixing her tie. You tilt your head and smirk "D-d-don't give me that look!" Lee said with a blush. "We can help you out" Honoka said "what are you planning Honoka?" Umi ask "let's perform!" She said "EH!?" Muse scream "oh C'mon, I know you girls miss performing too and besides, our contract is still valid" Honoka said. "We can help" henry said and you thumbs up to them "alright it's settle!" Honoka said and put her peace sign in the table then the rest did the same.

MUSE

MUSIC

START!

"We have a special guest here tonight, please welcome MUSE!" Lee said and everyone went wild. "Here's the music" Maki said and give her phone to you. You took it and put in the computer you grab 3 ear pods. You put in your ear same goes to the two. Henry put his electric guitar, Drake grab his drum sticks and you put the electric guitar as well, the girls look at you three with a cool look

"you really are a band huh" Eli said. You smiled and they went to the stage everyone scream "2N1! 2N1! 2N1!" They scream, you have your hand and everyone screams. Your fans sure miss you alot, then muse came in. the scream went louder (way louder) Honoka look at you "you guys ready?" She ask, You look at henry and drake then went back to Honoka; you nod and you strum your electric guitar. . . .