Chapter 21: The Hause

. . . .

Maki P.O.V

"So what you girls think?" I ask "way perfect as I imagine if you tell me" Honoka said in amazed. "It's just a normal hause Honoka"I said "damn rich people.." Nico mumbled. I rolled my eyes on that. Seriously it's just a normal hause nothing speacial about it. "So when will we move here?" Kotori ask, "how about next week..?" Nozomi said and look at me

"I guess so." I said then my stomach grumbled "Someones hungry" Nozomi said with a grin;I blush in embarassment, they laugh at me and I keep hiding my face "well I guess it's time for lunch." Nico said and went to the kitchen "Is spaghetti will be alright for you girls?" Nico ask while putting an apron to herself. "Yes please!" Honoka said with a smile and they laugh on honoka's cherry self. By that frisk text me....

Frisk

Makiii I'm stealingg your girlfriend~

Frisk stop it!

Ehh why not? Are you jealous?

Of course I am! stop taking her!

Make me Tomato Head!

Frisk I swear to god if you call me like that name again...

Alright! Alright! Geez I'm just messing you.

Now..

Hey maki can you send the location, Eli and I will put y/n's stuff there.

Okay (location)

Tnx!

Moments later. . . . .

"Hey girls!" Someone scream I look at the door and it's frisk and Eli "Frisk! Eli! " Honoka said and wave. "We brought y/n's stuffs" Frisk said while putting down the box "that's the first batch, the rest is still in the apartment" Eli said. "You girls must be hungry, there's spaghetti here if you want" Nozomi said "N-No! It's fine were good." Frisk said and went to the door "the place look stunning maki" Eli said while looking around

"It's just a normal hause." I said not in a cold nor harsh way. "just a 'normal' hause? It's just like Y/N's hause back in states!" Frisk said in disbelief "wait really?" Honoka said in shock "yeah..."frisk said while looking around. Her face turns to sad one "What's wrong frisk?"  I ask. "N-Nothing!" Frisk said and went outside. "were better get going now." Eli said and wave "say hi to Umi for me Eli!" Kotori scream and we all look at her "w-what?" Kotori said.

After that Nozomi and Nico wash the dishes in the kitchen, Rin is playing a video game in the tv and Hanayo hug rin in the back while watching her play; honoka is eating a bread even though she eat her lunch like minutes ago; kotori and I, well were reading a book since it's there's nothing to do. "I'mmmm bboooreed!" Honoka whined "Are you done eating all the bread Honoka?" I ask while reading my book. I can hear Rin and Kotori laughing about it

"That's mean maki!" Honoka said and pout "I was just asking honoka." I said still reading my book "Now, now girls" Nozomi said while wiping a plate. Honoka lay down on the couch and look at the ceiling "Have you girls ever thought about why y/n did that to her?" Honoka ask out of the blue. We stop on what we were doing and look at her "why you ask that?" Kotiro ask. "I don't know, I just... thinking about it." She said. "Well nothing that I can think of." Hanayo said and look at me; I don't know why she did that to herself either. Now I'm starting to think of it; while I was looking for her in the Otonokizaka high.

Some students told me she was running away on something "I don't know either but I remember one of the students said she was running away on something." I said "same goes for me nya" Rin said while cuddling her lover "well y/n won't do that if there's no explanation behind it" Nico said. She's right there's no way y/n did that with out a reason. "what do you think Nozomi?" Nico ask. Nozomi put the plate and sigh. She pulled out her tarot cards and shuffle it, she pull out one card and it's a death card.

Death card means end of cycle, beginnings, change and metamorphosis of one person in, other words; fear of change or holding on someone or something that the person didn't want to let go.

Nozomi kept quiet for a moment, "it's.....better to ask y/n when she wakes up." Nozomi said and hide the card that she pick up. I don't like the sound of that; I mean the way Nozomi said those words, I can sense something's off and it's making me worried. "Are you sure that's the card said Nozomi?" Honoka ask, I guess I'm not the only one. "the cards don't lie Honoka." Nozomi said and smiled "okay...?" Honoka said and play with rin.

I went back to my book to finish reading it but you came in my mind; Of course I'm worried about you everyone too. 'I'm not sure if she can wake up' I remember Dr. Andrew said only 8 words and it hits me so hard. I can't concentrate on my book anymore; thinking about it, I've never felt so worried before. I close my book and went to the door "where are you going maki?" Kotori ask "My mother called, she said there's something came up at home." I lied. Actually, I want to visit you in the hospital.

Frisk P.O.V

"Thanks for driving us here Henry" Eli said "No prob." He said and start the car. "Anyways why's y/n move to another place?" Drake ask while looking at the car window "it's none of your business Drake" I said in a harsh way; what? I hate him...so much. "I'm ask nicely Frisk" drake said and glare at me; ohh It is on. I glare at him and he  glare at me back then Eli and Henry came in "T-That's/that's enough frisk/Drake" Eli and Henry said at the same time, Henry look at eli and to the road, he sigh and spoke "this is gonna be I long trip." He said. "I agreed" Eli said and laugh at him. While we were driving, I got a call from maki.

Call. . . .

Hello maki?

F-frisk...

Maki are you? Are you crying?? What happen?

I-it's y/n.
. . . . . .
. . . .
. . .
. .
.

I drop my phone "Frisk what's wrong?" Eli ask. No...."Henry change of plans, drive us to the Hospital NOW!" I said in panic. This can't be happening.... Henry nod and drive as fast as he can "W-what's going on frisk!?" Eli said in panic. "What's the sudden-" drake said but got interrupt by me "Do you wanna know what happen to y/n!? Then fine! Y/N hang herself at school few weeks ago!" I said and he look at me speechless. By that Eli call Nozomi and the others then Henry drive faster all the to hospital; No! No! No! Not today y/n don't you dare leave us like that!

Hospital. . . .

CLEAR!

AGAIN, CLEAR!

.............
.........
.....
...
..
.

Tbc. . . . . .

What will happen next I wonder....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡