Chapter 41: .....

Morning. . . . .

4:00 am

Maki P.O.V

I woke up in my bed; strange how did I get here? I check the time and it's too early... I grab the pills and drink two. I went to bed again and let the pills do it's own...

Hours later I woke up again still feeling tired so I take another one, I shouldn't take many though but this new habit of mine keeps telling me to do it. Every time I woke up, I got this headache over and over again, so I have no choice to take more.....

Livingroom. . . .
8:15am

"Yaaawwn Morning" you said "Morning y/n!" Honoka said and you were shock "Why are you shock?" She ask "did...you just woke up early?" You ask in shock "Your mean Y/n" honoka said and pout. You giggle and went to the bathroom

You wash your face and brush your teeth. As you finish. You went out to the bathroom and you pass by maki's room. Your about to hold the door knob but you stop, maybe she's still sleeping...better not disturb her you thought and walk away.

Cafe....
9:25 am

"Hey there y/n!" Lee said as you enter the café "Morning lee" you said and put the blue apron on your waist. "Since your here, can you give this order on table 5?" She said and give you the order.

"Sure, where's Drake and Henry anyway?" You ask "Probably late....again." she said and you chuckle.

Moments later the boys haven't showed up yet. "Huh, they sure late this time" Lee said as she clean the counter.

"Oh, y/n" she said and you turn around "can you take Drake and Henry's job for a while? The boys are not here yet and they are dead to me." She said and you chuckle

"sure, your the boss" you said and remove the apron. You grab the ukulele in the changing room, you sat down in one of the chairs, you thought about maki and the others at some point. You take a deep breaths and you started strumming the chords.

The custumers clap for you, you smile at them and went to the changing room. At some point your feeling sad, uneasy I should say. You grab your phone and read the text again..

Your Semester is about to start soon, you have to leave Japan early sweetie.

You sigh and close the phone. "I don't have time left huh." You said out of the blue, hours came by Drake and Henry are here, they said there's some errands in Otonokizaka Boy's Highchool. By that Lee give them punishment and you went home early.

House. . . . .
3:03 pm. . .

"I'm home!" You shouted as you enter "oh, hello home where's y/n-chi" nozomi ask jokingly "Seriously Nozomi" Nico said with a face palm. You chuckle and lay down in the couch "is she home yet?" Frisk ask and she saw you laying down "Y/n!" She said and you startled on the couch "what is it Frisk?" You ask.

Then Honoka runs to the livingroom "guys!" She shouted in panic "What's wrong Honoka?" Eli ask you look at honoka then she spoke "I-It's maki, she haven't left her room the whole day, I tried to call her phone many times ans she hadn't answer it." she said