Chapter 24: The A-1 and B-1 meeting

Hospital. . . .
Midnight. . . . .

I'm still here...
Your weak...
No one's care about you...
N-no...
Your friends hate you secretly
They...w-won't
Your a cry baby!
Loser! Stupid! Gay!
P-please stop
You don't deserve to live!
S-stop...
You deserve to die no one loves you
Shut up...
Your wasting anyones time!!
Just die already!
I said....
shut up!!
.
..
...
.....
.........

You suddenly sit up straight in the hospital bed while breathing heavyly. You were cover with sweat and tears; no one cares about you... you cover your ears and cried your wasting anyone's time...You deserve to die! Your a freak! Your selfish to them!. Many negative thoughts over come you s-stop t-telling me this... you thought. The whole night you cried silently, you can't sleep cause the thoughts bothers you too much. I wish I didn't wake up... you thought.

The next day. . . . .

Otonokizaka high

"A meeting?" The students said. "Yes, since you decide for your the school festival, B-1 from Otonokizaka Boys Highschool will like to meeting with you A-1 students." The teacher said. "Seriously?"frisk said and lay her back in her chair. Otonokizaka Boys highschool is were kotori's father is, her father is a principal of O.B.H and I guess Minami family really runs the school. "We can't argue with that though" maki said and sigh, then suddenly someone scream in high pitch through the hallways and enter The A-1 classroom.

Frisk and the other were shock to see them; It's drake and Henry "You again!?" Frisk and Drake said in the same time "Why are you here!?" Drake said in a harsh way "this is my classroom!" Frisk said in anger "N-Now, settle down students" the teacher trying to stop the fight. "I didn't know your in a crim class" drake said. "I didn't know a stupid red head is in B-1." Frisk said in a harsh way. "Please stop the fight, we have many things to disscus with." A student in the door said, we all look at the person. "Hello everyone, I'm the class reprisentative of B-1." The student said and smiled.

" The student said and smiled

(Yeah....if your seing this, well suprised haha. My digital drawing is kinda into it today so hehe)

"Class rep!" Drake said "Class this is Hiroshita Zen, B-1 class representative." The teacher said. "Nice to meet you all" he said and bowed. "Now, I'll be gone for a while. Ms. Nishikino your in charge" the teacher said and left. "Hi girls" drake said with charm smile and the girls scream in high pitch "Will you stop that drake" henry said and slap drake's head. Frisk rolled her eyes and went to Zen "Alright then, my name is Frisk. Student Council Vice President, currently our Student Council President is not here today so me and A-1 Class Reprecentative will take care of it." Frisk said then Zen nod and smiled.