Chapter 20: The Video

Shortest chapter sorry😖
. . . .

Weeks later before the school fest.

After the incident, muse are planing to take care of you after you woke up since your living alone; Frisk suggest that they will live with you after you woke and they agreed to it. So Maki bought a hause and lot for the stay,(damn rich people) and Andrew give the address and the keys of your apartment. Frisk, Umi, Eli open the apartment door and went in. The rest were checking if the hause has many rooms and stuff. Frisk went to your room; so many stuff everywhere. She start packing your stuff and as she carry the boxes someone knock the door "I got it" eli said and open the door. "Hey Y/N may I-- Who are you?" The red hair boy said holding a flower.

 "Hey Y/N may I-- Who are you?" The red hair boy said holding a flower

"I'm gonna ask you the same question." Eli said with one eyebrow raise "who's on the door eli?" Frisk ask while holding the box. "Hold up! Why are you doing to y/n's stuffs!?" The red boy said. "Who are you?" Fisk ask dodging the boy's question "Don't dodge my question!" The boy said. "Did you knock the wrong door again drake?" The boy with blue hair said. "No, This is Y/n's apartment. I'm sure of it" The boy said giving frisk a glare. The blue hair boy sigh and karate chop the red hair boy's head

"what was that for!?" The boy said while rubbing his head "I'm sorry for my friend's behavior, he's stupid" the blue boy said

"what was that for!?" The boy said while rubbing his head "I'm sorry for my friend's behavior, he's stupid" the blue boy said. "Not at all" eli said in a awkward way "may I ask, where's y/n?"  The blue boy ask. Eli look at frisk and she put down the box "She's not here,who are you two?" Frisk ask. "My name is Henry and this stupid red head here is Drake" henry said. "Were Y/N's friends, from work" Drake said. "H-Hold on, your y/n's friends from work?" Eli ask in confuse. Drake look them confuse and whispered "Should we trust them?" He ask, Henry sigh and went inside the apartment with Drake.

"Who are they?" Umi ask. "There y/n's friend from work" eli said and pointed them "Y/N's working?" Umi ask confusely. "Henry, are you sure we should trust them?" Drake whisper again.

Frisk P.O.V

What's with those two? Are they telling the truth? Geez that red head still glaring at me it's making me piss. "Will you stop glaring at me, it's annoying" I said in irritation "I don't trust you" that red head said still glaring at me "whatever" i said and carry the box again. As I carry it, something fell off the box; it's a flashdrive. "What's this?" I said while picking it up. "Oh" Henry said. "Is this Music? Hold on, what job did Y/N take?" I ask confusely. "Y/N is a performer from The Night's Café-- you girls know that right?" Drake said. I look at Eli and Umi "We didn't know that." I said then that red head spoke. "What kind Y/n's friends are you!?" Drake said. "Look we didn't know y/n is working at The Night's Café okay." Eli said while rubbing her temples "she didn't bring that up." I said. "May I?" Henry said, I give the flashdrive to him and drake lay out his laptop; many pop up."Hey, y/n's performances" Drake said in happy way. Henry play one video.

That song, is this about Maki!? Well that was.... entertaining. Since when she work at The Night's Café anyway? "Harasho.." eli said then the two boys look at her confuse "Harashow?" Drake said. "It's Russian." I said. God that red head is so annoying just looking at him "May I ask, Why you all packing Y/n's stuffs?" Henry ask. "It's none of your business" Umi said "rude." Drake said. "We should get going then, can you give this to her." Drake said and went to the door "Hold on." I said and the boys look at me. "Care to explain, why you two want to go y/n's apartment?" I ask. Seriously why they came here in the first place. Henry and Drake look at each other "isn't it obvious?" Drake said with a smirk "were trying to win her heart." Henry said. "The what?" Umi said in shock same goes to us, Eli look at me and to them "since when?" She ask. "Since we first met her" drake said. Is he day dreaming!? "About 4 months" Henry said. By that they wanted to help us for all the packing. I should tell the rest about this.

. . . . . .

Author: oii Maki.

Maki: what?

Author: there's something I would like to intruduce to you.

Maki:*confuse* who?

Author: hardcore_otaku_zen

Maki: who's that?

Author: A fan of yours. I saw in the comments; it says 'Maki's my waifu'

Maki: oh...well thank you for supporting zen...?

Honoka: whaaat maki has a fan? your amazing Maki!

Maki:*tsundere* of course I am, who do you think I am?

Nico: a stubborn tomato.

Author: pfffttt

Maki: what did you just call me?

Nico: are you deaf? I said a stubborn tomato.

Maki and nico glaring

Eli: here we go again.

Thanks for reading this chapter! See you in my next upadate!

I'll make it up to you guys I promise!