Chapter 30: The Show Part 2

1.41 K reads......*inhale* THAAAAANKKKKKK YYYYYOOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!!

. . . . . .

Dressing Room . . . . .

While in break, Hanayo and the others went to there perspective area. "10 minutes before the show start!" The student said "already?" Henry said. he sigh and grab his electric guitar.

"Nice costume" Frisk said "it's little too tight though" He said and left

"Nice costume" Frisk said "it's little too tight though" He said and left. By that Maki and Rin came in wearing there costumes. "Do I have to wear this hook?" Maki said while holding the hook.

"Zen chop off you hand in the scene maki of course you need that

"Zen chop off you hand in the scene maki of course you need that." Frisk said "Nya! I look cute in this one!" Rin said while jumping Up and Down. "Your really are Rin" Hanayo said and smiled.

"Nya!! You look so cuteee!" Rin said and hug her lover, Hanayo giggled while rubbing Rin's head "not gonna lie Hanayo, you look good in that costume" Maki said and made a small smile "you too 'Captain' Maki" she said and chuckle in the end

Maki frown "don't call me that." She said and look away. "do I have to wear this?" Drake said. They look at him and Frisk laugh nonstop.

"Y-you look g-good ballooon boy

"Y-you look g-good ballooon boy. HAHA I can't believe Y-you..." Frisk said while laughing "You did this on purpose!" Drake said in anger "Now, Now, Drake" Zen said trying to stop him "Hey It's show time!" Sam said and made a way for them.

The Show. . . . .

The lights went back;

After the tragic night, Five lost souls wondering around with there new mother, the puppet give them bodies to play along. Maki is Foxy, Rin is Chika, Henry is Bunnie, Hanayo is Freddy Frazbear and Drake is Balloon boy. The childrens look at there new bodies with tears on there eyes the puppet comfort them and they make a promise; revenge of there deaths. Years pass and the Café open for business once again.

Henry, Hanayo and Rin is in the stage entertain the audience then Maki is inside the purple curtain and Drake giving the audience a balloon.

Henry look at the audience and smile on his face same same goes to Hanayo and Rin.

Maki went out in the purple curtain with a smile on her face and doing a pirate dance or how pirates behave.

They entertain the audience until You walk in. They look at you remembering what happen to them, it triggered them.

You look scared that you went to your office, you lock the doors and you grab the tablet. You check the cctv footage, their not into there places.

You drop the tablet and you hear a loud knock on the door

"hello? Are you in there?" Henry said "we just wanna be friends with you" Rin said then Hanayo make a loud knock "Let us in Ms. Night Gaurd, we just want to play with you." She said and maki tap her hook on the window

"oi Night Gaurd, don't get leave us here." Maki said. You grab the telephone to made a call but the wire was cut off.

"Calling someone Night Gaurd?" Drake said while holding a scissor. Drake is in the air vent and he made a smile on his face.

You trip and fell down then you accidentaly open the door. The four animatronics went inside. "Finally you let us in" Rin said in a cherry way. you trip mulitple times as you stand up and run.

You hide under the table not wanting to go out. The five animatronics wonder around the area searching for you, "Night Gaurd where are you?~" Maki said in a creepy way.

She made a scratch sounds in one of the tables you cover your mouth and the Audience get excited at some point.

As Maki left you get out of the table. You slowly walking through the exit but Hanayo close the door "Living so soon Night Gaurd?" She said you were about to run away but Rin block your way "Hello there Night Gaurd!" Rin said in the cheery way.

You suddenly trip and fell as they walk closer to you. You move backwards until your back meets the wall "don't be afriad" Henry said in concern "we just wanna be friends with you" Henry said. You look them in fear.

"Your part of the community!" Rin said and Hanayo look at you " will be the best of friends just don't break our hearts" Hanyo said in a cold way.

You gulp and run as fast as you can "wait-!" Hanayo said. Maki sigh "baka!" she said and tap Hanayo's head

" hey! Maki what was that for?" She said while rubbing her head "you scare her Hanayo" Henry said "I didn't scare her." She said and Rin grab her hand

"C'mon Kayo-chin let's chase her!" Rin said and they run towards you. "Night gaurd wait!" Hanayo said and she grab your back collar.

You look at her in fear "she didn't mean that" Rin said in sad way "were sorry how we behave." Hanayo said.

(Hanayo is on the left and Rin is on the Right)

Hanayo and Rin look at you with a creepu look on there faces, they walk closer to you. You didn't move because of there hands landed on your shoulder but the bell rings; it's 5am. Rin and Hanayo let go of you and they went into there perspective places.

*Then the light's go off*

Dressing room . . . . . .

"Nice work you guys" Frisk said and smiled "Not gonna the lie, it's pretty good" Zen said "you all awsome If you ask me" Sam said then you wrote something.

"I trip many times as I ever could"

They laugh "well atleast your doing fine there" she said. You shook your head and write something

"My hands are shaking when Hanayo and the others give a me a creepy look"

"Well atleast you didn't wet your pants" Henry said and they all laugh.

. . . . . . .

BADABEM BADABUM

another part done!

The show part 3 coming up! Hope you don't mind Fnaf story...

See you all in my next update!

Peace out!✌🏻