Chapter 6: Off You Go

Flashback

"Please...S-stop "

Shut up freak, it's your fault I got detention!

They punch you in the stomach and pin you to the wall. You can't catch your breath beacuse of the impact. Then suddenly they let out a pocket knife.

Your so gonna love this freak.

S-stop...please I-I'm begging you..

Hey I think you went too far...

Oh shut up would yah!?

They hold you tight on the wall. They lift your shirt, they look amazed on your body figure.

Woah I didn't expect a body of a freak so sexy.

*sobs* Please stop...this..is..a sexual..harrasstment.

If you cum, let me know*maniac laugh*

They make a many cuts on your stomach you scream for help but no one show up "is this how I die?" You thought while your tears falling down to your cheeck

End of flashback...

*Thunder sounds*

You run to the place you don't know. As you run your tears falls downs to your cheeck get out of my head!..get out of my head!..get out of my head!..get out of my head!. You thought over and over again trying to remove that hurtfull memory. You saw a cliff and went to there, you can see the city lights up there. It's beautiful to look at it and peaceful, you look around just to make sure there's no wild animals. You take a deep breath and scream.

"Why are you doing this to me!? Why's my life so fucking cruel!? What did I go wrong with!? Tell me!... Why's everyone treating bad!? Why...Why people hate me so much!..
Just Get out of my head!!!

You scream the hell out at you. You wish to be normal and safe but that wish didn't came true. You sat down on the grass and look down crying nonstop....

 You sat down on the grass and look down crying nonstop

(My drawing skills are suck. Just look at it...it's ugly. Alright Back to the story...)

Y/N! Where are you!!! Honoka scream but there's still no answer. "Honoka can you lower your voice a little, it might be a wild animal following us" Umi said in fear "sorry umi.." honoka said. There in the woods searching for you, but theres no sight of you. "U-um d-do y-you think she f-finally did it?" Hanayo said hiding behind Rin, they all look at her and maki talk to her "Don't think like that Hanayo we all know she can't do that for us right?" Maki said and walk beside Hanayo I hope you didn't do it y/n...maki thought and suddenly they hear a girl screaming. "I think that's her! Anju said and they follow the voice and they saw you. There about to run towards you but you scream loudly saying.