Chapter 32: The Show must go on!

1.6 K reads and 174 votes wow I didn't expect that to happen....

And you guys really hype up on my last chapter😂 really though haha.

3 days left before class starts....Welp here goes my stress

Anyways I think Stuck in Replay is about to end soon BUT! I have some thoughts to make a book two of it.

Should I make a book 2 of it?

OkkAAAY back to the story, Enjoy!

. . . . . . .

Dressing Room . . . . . .

Maki went back to the dressing room. As she walk in, she saw you and a girl taking a picture"Thank you Y/n-sempai!" The girl said, you smile to her and Frisk give the girl's phone.

"here you go drina" frisk said "thanks frisk Sempai" drina said. "Hey it's show time." Drake said.

You went to the stage but Drina stop you by grabing your hand "H-hey..." drina said looking down, You look at her and by that she drag your shoulder down just to give a kiss on the cheek

"T-that's for g-goodluck in your show and U-umm bye!" Drina said and ran off with a huge blush on her face. You touch your cheek with a shock on your face

"Not into lower years she say~" Frisk said with a tease, you look at her and use your hat to hit her head multiple times "O-Okay! Okay!" she said.

You put your hat back and by a small glance, you saw maki looking at you but you trun away because of what she did to you in the show.

Maki in the other hand, showing no interest what Drina did to you but under her hook. She grip it tight in anger at some point.

The Show. . . . . . . .

night fall at the Spooky Café. The Night Gaurd lock herself up in her office for a while now, as she look at the tablet many times the power went off. The Night Gaurd grab her flashlight and went to the circut box. But she didn't know that the puppet went out of her box.....

You turn on the flashlight while your hands shaking in fear, you went out of the office and slowly walking around.

The 5 animatronics are in there places. You sigh in relief and went to the circut box, you saw a huge claw marks in one of the circut brakers.

Then suddenly someone cover your face, the audience scream on that act. Then the lights when off, moments later it went on again.

You open your eyes, because of the light and saw a puppet wearing a mask with a smiley face and purple tears on it.

The Puppet tilt her head as she walk closer to you. Your about to run but your hands tied up in the chair.

The Puppet remove her mask, "Well hello there, Night gaurd" The puppet said while walking around you "Do you remember me?" She ask.

You shook your head rapidly "liar." She whisper to your ear and made a huge scratch in your stomach. You groan in pain as blood flows out.

She grab your hair just to lift your head up "Hey focus on me Human." She said in a creepy way. "I know you remember me" she said.