Chapter 18: School Gym

Author: I'm back!!!

Honoka: Hello back!

Author: ....

645 Reads! Damn I can't belive it.

Happy reading❤

○●○●○●○

You went out to the Student Council Office becuase you don't like the conversation and you already finish your work. Too early to work... The voices said. You check the time on your phone "It is too early, I better check the classrooms then." You said and went to the classrooms checking if there's a students inside. there's some students making there props for the school fest; As you walk by, you went to the school gym. You saw the stage lights turn on.

" Hello? You forgot to off the stage lights." You said but no respose. You look at the monitor room there's no student inside it. You sigh and sat down for a moment. It's so peaceful here... the voices said. You look around and saw a piano."How on earth there's a piano here?" You said looking confuse You went to the stage and look at around, "this were muse perform as one." You said with a small smile. "I kinda miss them..." you said looking at the piano. You sat down in the piano bench and touch the keys, you take a deep breaths and started playing some melody.....

Monitor room...

"Rin can you wait a little, were in school" hanayo said holding rin's mouth. Rin remove Hanayo's hand "I can't wait any longer, and besides No one's here nya." Rin said and hold hanayo's chin suddenly they hear a voice "Hello? You forgot to off the stage lights" rin and hanayo startled and hide under the monitor "No one's here she say" Hanayo said looking at rin. "Hehe..." rin said rubbing her back neck. Then they hear a piano playing, they check it out who's playing it....It's you.

I've gotta keep the calm before the storm,

I don't want less, I don't want more.

Must bar the windows and the doors,

To keep me safe, to keep me warm

Yeah, my life is what I'm fighting for
Can't part the sea, can't reach the shore,

And my voice becomes the driving force

I won't let this pull me overboard.

Hanayo and Rin were shock what you said "woah her voice is beautiful nya" rin said. "It's same as maki's" Hanayo said in shock. While they were listening rin accidentally turn the speaker on around the campus.

After finishing the song, you feel relief It's been awhile, hearing my voice like that... You thought and look at the keys; some tears falls down in your cheeck w-why your crying?... The voices said. "I-I don't know eaither..It just flaws on its own." you said wiping your tears.

Clubroom....

That's y/n's voice... maki thought while reading her book. Then Hanayo and Rin came in. "Rin, Hanayo. Did you hear y/n singing?" Maki ask closing her book. Rin and hanayo startled "y-yeah, h-how did y-you know?" Hanayo ask. Maki tilt her head "the speaker was turn on." Maki said.

Rin and Hanayo look at each other "where did you two go anyway?" Maki ask, makes rin and Hanayo blush "w-where i-in a..." Hanayo said then rin speak up "Rooftop!" Rin said. "Yeah in the rooftop." Hanayo said. Maki tilt her head again and frisk came in "does anyone saw y/n?" Frisk ask.