Chapter 47: Til' Then

The vid is mine

Y'all miss me? Haha

Should I made a Xmas chapter here?
. . . . . . .

It's a wonderful saturday afternoon, and it's almost christmas! Your cuddiling Maki from behind while she's reading her book. Your using your phone but at some point you turn it off.

You grab maki's book and put it aside "Hey, I was reading that" Maki said while trying to get that book, "your reading it the whole day" you said and pout suddenly you hug her "What's this?" She said and chuckle

"I want attention" you said and she chuckle "Geez" She said while rubbing your hands, you dive your head to maki's shoulder "I want cuddles too" you whine, maki move her body just to give you a cuddle " is that's all?" She said looking your eyes

You smirk and moving your head closer to hers, Maki slowly closing eyes and suddenly....

"Y/N! Maki! No making out in the living room!!" Frisk shouted and Nozomi came in "Did they make out?" She said with a tease "W-were n-not making out!!" You shouted with embarrassment

Frisk laugh same goes to Nozomi "Anyways do you girls wanna go to the mall?" Nozomi ask "what are we gonna do there?" You ask "I don't know, buying random stuff or something" Frisk said

"Nah I think I'll pass" you said while standing up "oh c'mon!!" Honoka whine "what? I don't have things to buy anyway" you said, and maki look at you "please?" She said, you got hit in the heart on that.

You really can't resist her puppy eyes "F-Fine" you said and they cheered. "Your so defenceless" Frisk said and walk away, you growl on that and Maki chuckle.

"Don't be mad at frisk y/n she's just messing around" Maki said in a sweet tone, You smile on that. "Hey, maki" you said and hug her "Since I don't have things to buy, why not....let's go on a date since we just got together again" You said while swinging her left to right

"a date should be fine, but how about Frisk and the others?" Maki ask "Hmmm you have a point, they might get awkward to it." you said and hold her cheek "Let's put it a secret then" you said.

Maki smile on that "Okay but if they find out, your sleeping on the floor tonight" Maki teased "Whaat" you whine and she chuckle. You smile at her, this is the best moment in your life seeing her laugh, smiles, her purple eyes..... You kiss her in the lips and suddenly..

"What did I told you, No making out in the Living room!!" Frisk shouted "Were not making out!!" You shouted and you hear maki's laughs...

Mall. . . . . .

You were now in the mall with the girls,  you and Maki have some plans so they slowly moving away but failed cause Rin drag them. You two chuckle and follow Rin and Hanayo.

"Look kayo-chin!" Rin said and grab a stufftoy "It's you nya!" Rin said and cuddle it tight, hanayo blushed because of Rin's cuteness.

"It is you Hanayo" you said in amazed by that you saw a stufftoy that looks like Maki. "Maki~" you said and show it to her "it's you! And I'm so gonna keep it" you said as you hug it and maki blush on that. "Buut I still want this maki more" you said and look at her blushing face.

"Your too chezzy nya!" Rin said and Hanayo chuckle while hugging stufftoy that looks like rin same goes to rin as well. You two chuckle and went to the counter to pay up.