Chapter 35: Tempting me to do it

Author:*writting something*

Honks: uhhh what are you writting?

Author: My will.

Honks: why?

Author: Cause I made a shameless chapter....*look at honoka*

Honks: a-and why's that invo-

Authors: Umi is gonna kill me when she finds out.

Honk *tapping the authors back* Well it's nice meeting you author.

Honk: and uhh Enjoy!...I think

. . . . . .

"Did you see her?" Frisk ask "She's not in the cafeteria and the rooftop nya" Rin said and Hanayo spoke "where's maki?" She ask while looking around by that maki walk pass by to them with a anger in her face.

" wha-! Maki!" Frisk said and grab her hand "What's wrong?" Hanayo ask "I don't want to talk about." She said in anger and Frisk saw something that she shake maki "what did she do to you!?" She ask and maki didn't spoke.

Earlier. . . . .

Your P.O.V

I feel weird lately, after what happen I didn't see that girl anymore. I guess it's my imagination but....it felt so real and not only that, All she said to me it hit me like a train. Gah! My Head hurts, Why's my head like this today?

I saw them looking at me and I look at them as well mostly Maki, she look so good tonight. It makes me feel kinda Dizzy... Hold up! Why am I feeling that!? Oh god what is this lust!? I need to clear my mind to this... I thought and sigh then went to the campus.

As I walk I hear there voice I hide behind the door waiting them to leave. Moments later while I was hiding... I hear her voice "If I was a red hood were could I be?" That's maki! I look at her as she grab my medicine cup on the floor.

Shoot.

As she pick it up and look at the label, I walk behind her. I grab her mouth and pin her in the wall "shh!" I said and she remove my hands off her "What was that for!?" She said. I look at her head to toe, god she's so good in that clothes.

 I look at her head to toe, god she's so good in that clothes

(Something like that....)

I don't know how to compose myself to this..."You look good tonight though.." I said with a grin, why am I grinning like a pervert!? "C-can you just let me go" she said and move aside, I'm sorry I can't let you go and I can't believe I'm gonna do this. I grab her chin and kiss her how I miss this lips.. I thought. I can feel maki's hands in my back.

Good thing I'm in a mask, she didn't know that her ex-girlfriend is kissing her right now. I'm kinda lucky yet regreting it, oh geez, I can't hold back anymore....

Maki P.O.V

"C-can you just let me go" I stutter and move aside but she grab my chin and kiss me all the sudden. "Mn!" I was shock, what's with her? I grab her clothes from the back trying to push her away. While I was doing that, her leg is between my legs moving it closer to it.

Her kisses is going deeper until she ask for an entrance but I close my mouth not wanting her to get in......and that was a big mistake I ever had; "you don't want it? Okay then" she said and went to my neck.

S-stop....

St-op...

I said... stop!

I finally push her away and give her slap in the face "I deserve that." She said "you jerk!" I shouted and walk away with my anger in my face. I swear if I just know what she looks like I'm gonna end her so good. Then someone grab my hand; it's frisk

Present. . . . .

"what's wrong?" Hanayo ask "I don't want to talk about it" I said in anger. I'm not in the mood to talk it out by that Frisk shake me all of the sudden "What did she do to you!?" She ask. I didn't answer then Rin saw it too "Oh my-- did she do that!?" Rin ask in shock and pointed to my neck....it's a hickey.

And hanayo saw what I was holding "Maki why are you holding a medicine cup?" She ask and I look what I'm holding. I forgot about that..."Anti Depressants...Maki are you..." frisk said in concern

"No I'm not, I saw this on the floor." I said and give it to frisk, "strange but another clue for the red hood" frisk said "wait another?" I ask. Frisk grab something on her pocket it's the same pills.

"I guess she's having a bad time." She said. Hold on a sec "It's the same as y/n's" I said "that's impossible! Y/n is in the hause. She can't walk properly because of the wound on her stomach." Hanayo said. "Well let's find out" I said and dail Nozomi's number.

Phone call. . . . .

Hello? Maki

Where's y/n?

In her bedroom maki...wait do you think she went there?

Nozomi don't lie to us, where's y/n?

Hey maki it's me Eli, Nozomi give her phone to me. What's up?

E

li where is she?

You mean Y/n? She's in her room. I just finish giving y/n her dinner.

Eli is me Frisk, we saw y/n's medicine here...

Frisk, everyone have that not only y/n.

I guess she's right nya... Okay eli were hanging up the phone.

The house

"Alright have fun." Eli said and ended the call, by that they sigh in relief "that was close!" Honoka said "I know right right, I hope Y/n-chi won't get caught though" Nozomi said.

School. . . .

"Eli is right though." Hanayo said "Alright, plan B then" Frisk said and she look at me "And maki, I really need you on this." She said and I got confuse.

Your P.O.V

Alright, I guess I'm satified now. I look at the mirror "only 2 hours left" I said to myself and went walk away. "Hey you" Someone said, I turn around and it's maki.

She looks like she's planning on something on me. She pull me down and give me a kiss "were not done yet right?~" she said in a seductive way. She put her hands in my back neck while looking my eyes, giving me what she wanted...

Oh shit, she's tempting me to do it.

. . . . . . .

Tbc. . . . .
It's Sept. 1 soo

WHENEVER I SEE BOYS AND GIR- *hit with a bat*

Maki: oh hell no *holding a bat.*