Chapter 29: School Festival in Otonokizaka High!

This contains many videos and photos, and I'm sorry if your data gets empty because of it and you'll need a huge imagination on this😅

And 1.39K reads and still counting!!!

. . . . . . .

Your P.O.V

After the talk with Nozomi, I no longer hearing the voices in my head that night, I woke up early and check my calendar; It's School fest! I went to bathroom, change my clothes and Frisk calling me for breakfast. I went down and sit beside frisk "morning y/n, here eat up! That's Nico Nii's special pancakes!" Nico said.

I chuckle and eat my breakfast, damn this pancakes are really good "Good Morning you three" Nozomi said "Morning Nozomi" frisk while eating "Frisk don't talk when your mouth is full, you might choke." Maki said amd sigh

"Morning Maki" Nozomi said with a sweet smile, maki sat down and eat her breakfast. "Where's Rin and Hanayo?" Nico ask while cleaning the kitchen "huh I didn't see them." Frisk said and she look at maki "I didn't see them eaither" maki said. I stand up in my chair and went in there rooms, I went to Rin's room.

The doors open so I went in but I go back and close it right away. I made a loud slam on the door Rin and Hanayo went out to the door with a emberass look on there faces. I didn't look at them in a moment and pointed at the kitchen. I walk down and Hanayo stop me "don't tell anyone what you saw okay?" She said and I nod rapidly. Seriously you don't wanna know..

We went back to the kitchen like it's nothing happen. "Uh here's your breakfast you two" Nico said and silent came between the two. "O-okay time to go to school, It's school fest time" frisk said and left her seat I did the same and grab my bag "we'll visit you girls in school later" Nozomi said in the door, we have at her and our journey begins.

Otonokizaka High. . . .

"We better go yo the classroom now" frisk said and look at me. Maki, Hanayo and Rin left us all the way, they said they have some things to do before going to the classroom. While we were walking we saw Sam and Zen waiting for us. "Oi Sam! Zen!" Frisk said and wave her hand. "Hey you two." Zen said and smiled

"where's the others?" Frisk ask "their on there way. Anyways I have your costumes is in the classroom, good thing Kotori help us out." Sam said and smiled. She lead us to our classroom. There's a sign on it, "5 hours at Class A-1 and B-1 Spooky Café" I tilt my head and frisk spoke "Sam I-I think you went too far on the props..." frisk said in fear..

"That's too much for you?" Sam ask confusly "I told you don't went too far" Zen said and sigh "Well atleast it'll get anyone attention about it" she said and pout

"That's too much for you?" Sam ask confusly "I told you don't went too far" Zen said and sigh "Well atleast it'll get anyone attention about it" she said and pout. I chuckle and frisk open the door, the classroom turns to a Creepy Café, as I walk I saw a bilboard and I was shock and terrified at some point.