Chapter 25: Preperation

1.17K reads WTH.... it's still counting!!

I delete some chapters here by ACCIDENT (the crazy ones)..I'm sorry if one of the chapters are your favorites. :(
♡♡♡♡
.. .. ..
1 week before the school fest!

After the meeting happen in the Otonokizaka high, A-1 and B-1 are now ready for the school fest. Maki and Zen are planning about the big event that every school festival has, then her phone buzz. "Sorry, I have to take this call" Maki said and walk outside "oh, okay sounds important." Zen said and went to frisk.

Hello?

Ah! Hello Ms. Nishikino

Who's calling?

It's from the General Hospital.

Maki look at frisk and the others "who's on the phone?" Frisk ask and went to her "t-that's a wonderful news, thank you" maki said and put the phone down with a smile on her face "y/n is discharge from the hospital tomorrow." Maki said in a excited way "wait really!?" Frisk said and maki nod. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Frisk said and hug maki then she lift her up. Everyone is looking at them; they gossip really... "E-ehem" Zen clear his throat then Hanayo and Rin are laughing in the background. Maki and frisk look at each other "o-oh sorry" frisk said and put down maki in a awkward way "what are you two exciting about? We have many things to do." Drake ask while holding a box "Maki got a call from the hospital" frisk replied. "What did they say nya?" Rin ask.

"Y/n is going home tomorrow" maki said "wait really!" Hanayo said almost drop the props "I'll tell the others nya" rin said and immediately call the others "We should celebrate, you know..." drake said "that's not a bad idea" frisk said and look at maki. "I'll tell Henry" He said with a smile on his face and left. Frisk went to the blackboard "Everyone listen up, I have a announcement!" Frisk said with a proud look on her face...

The Next Day. . . . . .

You went out to the Hospital alone, you look around the area well back to my apartment..You thought and take deep breaths then you start walking "Oi! Y/n!" Someone scream you turn around, It's frisk and Henry. You went to them and tilt your head "where are you going?" Frisk said with a smirk, you sign language to her "Home." Frisk chuckle "C'mon we'll give you a ride" Henry said and open the car door for you. You back off and shake your hands "C'mon y/n you just got out from the hospital" frisk said, you shake your head and leave. Frisk and Henry look at each other then Henry went to you "Y/n please, I just wanted you to be safe, I-I mean we wanted you to be safe" Herny said trying to convince and mess up a little. You look at him I guess I don't have a choice... you nod and sigh "G-great!" Henry said and grab your bag all the way to the car.

Herny start the engine and went to there journey. Moments pass you look at the car window and you saw your apartment that's my stop. You thought but Herny didn't stop you look at him "do you think we stop there y/n?" Henry said and Frisk look at you and smile. You look at the two in confuse look where are they taking me?... you thought.

Hause. . . .

"Hey just Frisk texted, there on their way." Honoka said, "I can't wait to suprise her nya!" Rin said while putting a banner "me too" hanayo said while supporting rin. "We all do." Nozomi said with while putting some plates, Then someone knock the door "I'll get it." Maki said and open the door; It's Sam and Zen wearing there casual clothes "hey mind we help along?" Zen said and smiled "we brought pizzas hope it's okay" sam said and smiled as well "Zen, Sam. Y-yeah sure come in" maki said and she let them in "Sam? Zen? Why are they here nya?" Rin ask "Drake told me you girls wanna suprise her" he said "And Zen ask me if I want to tag along" Sam said while putting down the pizza in the kitchen "Nice you brought pizzas!" Honoka said in energenic way.

They laugh on her "can you girls help me for a sec" Anna said "I'll help you" Sam said and went to Anna. "So what should I do?" Zen ask "why won't you help Rin putting some balloons" Umi said "yeah sure" Zen said and Rin move her and smiled.

In the car . . . ..

"Where you guys taking me?" You write in your notebook "you'll see y/n" frisk said "we've been driving for a while now" Frisk chuckle and look at Henry "Just stay still Y/n where almost there" Henry said while driving. You put down your notebook as a sign of defeat. You look at the window and you saw the The Night's Cafe you look away immediately "You okay?" Frisk ask in concern, you thumbs up and smile a little. Henry look at you in the mirror knowing what to do when they got there and he went back to the road I have many explaining to do.... you thought and sigh.

The Hause. . . . .

"There coming!" Drake said and they all hide. Frisk open the door and you walk in "Suprise!!" Everyone said. You look shock (way shock) then everyone hug you thight "Welcome home y/n-chi!" Nozomi said and smile home? "You must be confuse y/n" eli said and chuckle you look at Eli and to others what's going on? " we heared about you living alone so Frisk suggested to live together, you know as one!" Honoka said, you look at frisk and smiled sweetly "it's for the better" she said and you look back to them "we don't want you to feel alone again." Hanayo said. You look at Henry and Drake, they give you a thumbs up.

"I guess we miss the suprise"

You turn around, It's andrew and his kids "Y/n!" Alex said and hug you same goes to Skyler you can see there crying, you kneel down and hug them tight god I miss these two... you broke the hug and wipe there tears then Andrew went to you "Glad your back" he said and hug you. You dive your head to him as you hug him back. "I-I promise myself nit to cry" Honoka said trying to hold her tears same goes to others. You broke the hug and look at them. You move your hands and I think they guess it right.

"Thank you, all of you."

. . . . . . . .

Hey Author Samidskiee here! I have an announcement to make:

I accidentally delete some chapters here by mistake and I'm sorry if one of the chapters I publish is your favorite.

And school is around the corner now, so I might update late or less when. I only have 6 days left before class starts so I'll try my best to publish as fast as I can.

Hope you all understand and be safe folks!

♡♡♡♡