Chapter 15: Now I Remember.

The photo is not mine.

443 reads whaaaat...

~~~~~

Ryokan...

"Maki stop crying..." hanayo said trying to confort her. "I-I don't get her. She just ask me what I'm gonna do after I graduate and then she wanted to break up with me." Maki said still crying. "I just.... I don't get her at all" Maki said. The girls look at each other. "Is y/n tell you something? Like her face turns to sad one." Frisk ask while her hand crossed. "T-there's one." Maki said. Frisk sigh and grab her jacket. "F-frisk were are you going?" Honoka ask. "Going to get y/n." She said. "Frisk stop don't get involved to this" Eli said. Frisk look at her angerly

"Involve? I know what's wrong with her. She's been thinking of it more like a month for crying out loud!" Frisk said. The girls were shock. Maki look at frisk and frisk look at her then to anyone. "Gaah! This is coming out of hand."frisk said and left. Then chika and the others came in "w-what happened!?" Chika ask. She look at maki who's crying. "I see..." she said. Then maki spoke up. "You know the old y/n right?" She ask. "Yeah we know the old her why?" YOU said. "Can you tell us." Eli said then kotori join in "she had a bad dream..." kotori said and look at umi. "About her inside the school gym." Umi said.

The Aquars startled, they look at each other then eli spoke up "w-why you girls startled?" Eli ask in concern. Riko and YOU trying to make chika to talk about it then Maki spoke up. "What happened back then?"  She ask in a cold way. Chika gulp and start talking. "W-w-well y-you see y/n had an relationship with someone b-back t-then a-and.." chika said. "Get to the point." Maki said still cold as ice. Hearing the word "in a relationship" with y/n on it makes maki mad. I think she can't get over with. Chika gulp then Kanan spoke "this is the reason why y/n left Numazu."

No where....

"Wake up!" A boy said. "W-where am I?"  You ask. He grab your colar and pinned in the wall and he started to punch you in the face. "You came back to me huh." He said. Then he punch you in the stomach. You fell down on the ground "I heared you lost your memories. Do you remember me?" He ask then he kick you hard. You cough and some blood came out. "N-no.." you said them he grab your hair "is that so.. do you wanna know who you are?" he said and he punch you again. You fell down. "Your everyones hero here" he said still kicking you "who show no fear to anyone" you cough and try to stand up but he push you back down. "You were the one who embarressed me in front of the crowd!He kick your stomach badly and he step on your stomach.

"You shouldn't come back" he said and he made a hard stamp on your stomach. You cough and trying to stand up but the pain in your body stings. As you remember what he said. Embarressed? Wait.. you thought you able to stand up and you look at him. "I-I remember...I remember you...cheated on me." You said breathing heavyly because of the pain. He smile like a maniac and walk closer to you. "So now you remember..." he said and start to choking you. He pinned you in the ground his grip it's going tighter and tighter. You try to remove his hands out of your neck. Is this how I die? You thought "I'm gonna fucking kill you this time." He said and start banging your head on the  floor. Then suddenly you hear someone screaming your name.

Meanwhile...
(before that happen..)

Ryokan...

"That bastard!" Eli said in anger Nozomi was trying to calm her down then eli mumbled something russian curse words. " he cheated on her?" Umi said "He was using her for fame" Dia said. "Why you didn't tell us about it?" Tsubasa ask. Kanan sigh "Were just got worried about her. If we tell you about it..." kanan said then mari spoke up" you might spill the beans on her." She said. Then frisk came in with out you. She hold your dirty sweater that maki wear back then.  "F-frisk where's y/n?" Honoka ask.