Chapter 26: Preperation part 2 of...

1.21k well that was quick.

. . . . .

Hause. . . . .

Your P.O.V

Kitchen. . . .

"How are you feeling?" Andrew ask "I'm fine and shock. But I'm glad really." I wrote. Andrew tap my shoulder and smiled at me "why'd you commit..? Is this becuase... " He said not finishing his sentence cause her kids are here, I understand why. I wrote something in my notebook "Yeah, but I'm over it now" he look at you in concern "are you sure?" He ask "Dr. Andrew, can we borrow her for a sec" honoka said and grab my arm then drag me to the living room.

Living room. . . . . .

"Y/n, this is Zen from class B-1 and Sam from our class" frisk said intrudcing the two "we got worried about you, like a lot" sam said and I smiled at her. I never seen her with out a hood on her head, she's quiet and a loner back in our first year and now she's more socialable(cause I'm not in one of my previous chapters) "I'm Zen Class B-1 representative, from Otonokizaka Boys Highschool." He said and he look at sam "I heared what happen... In the storage room" sam said in a sad way. I look at her and tap her shoulder as a sign of 'I'm Fine'. "But good thing your alright, though you can't use your voice." Zen said and Sam spoke again "your voice is beautiful Y/n, I didn't know you can sing." She said amd look at Zen who agreed to her. And she hear me sing... Kinda think of it, how they know I was singing?

"Y/n?" Frisk said trying to get my attention, I shake my head and look at her "you alright?" She ask in concern. I nod to her and smile "anyways where's maki? I need to talk to her about the event." Zen said "maybe she's with Hanayo and Rin Zen-chi" Nozomi said. Zen nod and left "ah! Sami-chi may I have a word with you?" Nozomi ask. "Uh yeah sure tojo-sempia" she said and left with Nozomi."Are you alright?" Frisk ask in concern, I nod to her and smile "you sure?" She ask again, I nod and thumbs up this time.

Maki P.O.V

"Hey Maki" Zen said "oh Zen." I said and he sit beside me "is this about the event?" I ask and he nod. we talk about the big event and he ask out of nowhere "Why are you doing here all alone by the way?" He ask. "It's none of your business" I said, I'm not into mood to answer that "You look sad what's wrong?" He ask again, I sigh and spoke "It's nothing." I said and look away;I lied I feel guilty about what happen you know the incident. "you know you should be happy for her" He said I look at him and he look at me then he stand up "Frisk told me everything about you and y/n. I feel sad for you two" He said; why frisk told to him? "I'm over it." I said and he look at me "are you sure about that?" He ask and pointed, I turn around; it's you. "Let's talk later." He said and wink to me.

Y/n sat down beside me while playing her fingers, I look at her and sigh "what do you want?" I ask she grab a paper and give it to me, I took it; "Don't feel bad about what happen, it's not your fault." I look at her and she look away; she knew? "T-then what is it?" I ask, she smiled at me and walk away but I grab her hand "Your not going anywhere until you answer my question" I said and she look at me, she pointed her throat; what's that suppose to mean? I let her go with a confuse look in my face. She smile again and left.

End of P.O.V

You went back to school and many things you missed; the School fest, meeting, student coucil papers, lessons and most of all the days left before your graduation. "Glad your back y/n nya!" Rin said "we'll help you catch up on somethings" Hanayo said and smile, you gave them a warm smile even though you already know some of the lessons. "Don't worry about the council work and the school fest. I got it under control" frisk said and grab your stuff "I'll help you on that" she said I can carry my stuff though you look at frisk and get your stuff off her "I guess I went too far" Frisk said while rubbing her back neck.

"Where's maki anyways?" Hanayo ask "oh she went to the meeting" frisk said, you tilt your head a meeting? "What for nya?" Rin ask "I don't know but I heared from Nozomi and the others that they invited to a secret party here back in there third year." Frisk said "a party?" Rin said comfuse "I didn't know there was a party here" hanayo said "that's why it's a secret party, no lower class knows about it" frisk said. A party? What for? You tap frisk's shoulder and you move your hands "what's the party for?" Frisk spoke "Maybe as a thank you for studying here at Otonokizaka high I guess" she said. "Oh! Oh! There's more" frisk and she move her head closer

"there will be a mystery red hood in the party" she whisper "mystery red hood?" Hanayo ask "you heared that right." She said "how do you know that your invited?" She ask "a mysterious letter" frisk said "oh you mean this nya?" Rin said and grab the letter "you got one already!?" Frisk said and hide the letter "I got it last week in my locker, I thought is a love note nya." Rin said and she open the letter. She read it "I guess I'm not a mystery red hood nya" rin said. "How do you know that your the mystery red hood?" You wrote "a red letter." Frisk said. By that maki went in to the classroom "oi maki how's the meeting?" Frisk ask "it's complicated." Maki said and went to her seat. Frisk and the others look at maki.

Time skiped. . . . .

"Another day has slain!" Frisk said and sigh "Time to go?" She ask and you wrote something "you go ahead and wait me in the school entrance. I'll have something to fetch on in my locker." You wrote "oh okay" she said and left, you went to the locker and you grab your book then something fell off you grab it and it's

A Red letter

. . . . . .. .

Tbc👌