PROLOGUE

One year and four months later.....

"Did you found him?" A deep voice echoed through  every corner of the office.

A voice that can trembled anyone who can hear it.

"Yes." The other voice said with a calm tone, breathing softly while lowering his head to the man sitting on the swivel chair with a wine class on his man while facing on the full length window.

"Good." The man with a deep voice answered as he wasn't turning his back to the other man who was still lowering his head.

"You never make me feel disappointed, yubin." He added.

The other person inside of the office who was lowering his head to the other man was named Yubin.

Yubin slightly lifted his head and took a small glimpse of the man.

One year and four months passes by, yubin can tell that this man sitting on the swivel chair really change after he took over the company.

Yubin gave him a small smile. "For you, my cousin." He spoke.

The man chuckled, turning his swivel chair and face yubin. A smirk on his face showed up with a killer stares that can mentally kill you.

As their eyes met, yubin immediately put the brown envelope on his table before he left to the office, leaving the man alone.

The man glance at the brown envelope on his table as he slowly reaches it and opened, revealing a several pictures of A familiar man.

"Found you....." He whispered under his breath as a smirk still crept out on his face.