CHAPTER 24

Chapter twenty-four | where's my baby?

Xiao zhan opened the gate of their new home and entered inside before locking it again. He walks to the front door and twisted the doorknob as he pushed the door , opening it.

As he entered inside, the house was silent and he can't see anything aside of the furniture inside of the house.

The house was huge and comfortable, when you looked at it from the outside, it was simple but can also make your mouth hang opened of how beautiful it is. As you also went inside, your jaw will really drop on the floor after seeing how elegant the inside of it, like you are living in a fairy tale. The house or maybe we should calls it a Mini mansion was owned by a CEO of one of a famous and successful companies in china.

But for xiao zhan who as looking for someone inside of the house, he can say that he was indeed lucky for having a second life and had a chance to live on this place. He grew up from the simple life and he also dreamt living on a big house like this, he was indeed living in his dream as of now.

"Hi, Zhan~~" a voice said.

Xiao zhan stopped walking around and looks at the person who was going downstairs with a grin on the face.

Xiao zhan glared at that person.

"Aren't you happy to see me, zhan?" The person said and pouted after noticing the deadly glare of xiao zhan.

"Where's my baby?!" Xiao zhan said as his voice thunders around the house.

The person just chuckled at him and raised its hands. "I'm here, I'm your baby~~"

"Wang yibo shut the fuck up!" Xiao zhan said.

The person who just went downstairs and now standing in front of xiao zhan happens to be wang yibo, his own husband.

The two are already married for almost 5 years and held their wedding in cathedral in Milan, Italy, where xiao zhan wanted to visit with his family and someone. Finally, after many years and surviving in the surgery, he went back with his family, friends and wang yibo to the italy and married.

Wang Yibo's mother really happy about his son, marrying xiao zhan who she really wanted for yibo to marry. She was also disappointed after she knew that his son files a divorce to xiao zhan but she also understand especially xiao zhan's condition.

"Where's my baby?!" He repeated again.

Wang yibo just chuckled at him. "Secret~~~" he answered, winking at the already pissed xiao zhan.

When Xiao zhan step inside of the house, he immediately noticed something was wrong and missing of his house as his eyes immediately looked around to find his precious thing.

But he found nothing..... Except wang yibo.

"Wh-where's my b-baby?" Xiao zhan asked wang yibo as his voice shakes, he was on the verge of crying.

Wang yibo smiled at him, showing his perfect teeth as he raised his hands again in front of xiao zhan. "Here!!! I'm here!!!!"

Xiao zhan looked at him with a discomfort face while yibo just winking, this scene was familiar to him.

Suddenly he remembered it.

It already happens when they are still Neighbors as he asked wang yibo where is his baby.

Xiao zhan didn't ask further questions to wang yibo and decided to look around by himself.

wang yibo leaned his back on the railing of the stairs, crossing his arms on his chest and watches xiao zhan who was calling his baby.

"I know where's your baby." Wang yibo suddenly spoke.

Xiao zhan was right, yibo really did stupid things again as usual even they already married. He didn't even change his attitude a little bit.

Xiao zhan stopped walking around as he faced wang yibo with pleading eyes. "W-where? What did you do to my baby?! Yibo, I need to see my baby."

"Secret~~~" wang yibo said and winks at xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan immediately glared at him as wang yibo just laughed.

He looks like he really don't have a plan to tell xiao zhan where the heck is his baby!

"I tell you in one condition."

Here we go again.

Xiao zhan immediately went to him. "What?" He said and gritted his teeth.

"Don't get mad at me, zhan~"

Xiao zhan was fuming inside as he really want to kill wang yibo right now.

"SHOULD I JUST CHILL HERE WHILE A-YUAN IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND?! WHERE THE HELL IS OUR SON?!" he screams at wang yibo who flinches.

On the past, xiao zhan was looking for his baby means his cat but now, he was looking for his baby. He was looking for their son but wang yibo manage to make fun even their son was nowhere to be seen inside of the house.

Wang Yuan, their four year old son who xiao zhan don't now where wang yibo hide him was making him nervous every second passes by. Luckly, he was already have a normal heart or he will be buried 6 feet underground later.

"Don't know." Wang yibo answered, shrugging his shoulders.

Xiao zhan wanted to cry right now but he knows it will not gave any help for finding their son.

"You don't know?! What the hell, yibo!" Xiao zhan said, his eyes turning red from holding his tears.

Wang yibo pouted at him and put his hands on xiao Zhan's cheeks, cupping it. "Aww~ don't be sad, babe."

His husband was indeed lunatic.

"This problem don't deserve your tears." Wang yibo said.

Xiao zhan inhaled deeply as he was still holding his tears, he was very worried where was A-yuan at this moment.

"A-yuan is with His uncle Zhuocheng." Wang yibo finally said, he also can't stand xiao zhan who was on verge on crying.

"But something was deserves your tears." Wang yibo added.

Xiao zhan immediately frowned. Before he could say anything, wang yibo holds his wrist and dragged him somewhere.

Maybe 2 chapters left before ending?

EDITED: MARCH 22, 2021