CHAPTER 1

Chapter one |  the song

He lied.

Yes, he lied.

You read it already , right?

Xiao zhan lied.

He lied to Wang yibo.

He lied about getting married which was he really regretted it until now,  even one year and months passes by but he has a reason why he lied.

After the departure with wang yibo, he never had someone on his life and stay single. He don't want to repeat what happened on his past with the first man he fell in love with.

Xiao zhan was still longing for him but he knew he never meet wang yibo anymore especially the man was somewhere far away from him.

He was hurt but he remains strong everyday.

This is his choice, he choose it and he need to stand for it.

Wang yibo suddenly disappeared on their neighborhood on the next day after their 10th day without any word.

As of now, xiao zhan was alone on his new apartment that he move in five months ago to tried to forget the memories with the man.

Although his life already changed, there was still a part of him feels so empty.

He was watching a drama on his living room. He sat on the sofa, crossing his legs on while a blanket over his shoulders.

The place was dark as he turned off all the lights inside of his apartment. His television was the only source of light inside and He wasn't afraid of dark, unlike wang y--------

When they are still neighbors, sometimes they  watched movies and dramas together while the lights are turned off and wang yibo will scooted next to him because he was being afraid from the dark.

Xiao zhan blinked his eyes repeatedly, trying to erase the man's name that suddenly showed up on his head.

Minutes passes by, xiao Zhan starts to cry with the characters. He felt there pain and it annoys him especially a flashbacks with the man was flashing on his mind.

Xiao zhan let one single teardrop from eyes and immediately travelled it down to his cheeks.

But xiao zhan suddenly glanced at the front door when he heard a soft knocks from it. He also glanced at his wall clock at the time shows 12:03 am.

He was confused on who was knocking on his door in the middle of the night. He lowered the volume of his television and ignored the knocks from the door.

Xiao zhan felt his hair on his skin stood up when he heard a voice talking from the outside. He can't clearly hear it and decided to walked to the door.

He can't heard a knocks anymore instead a muffled voice on the other side of his door. He leaned closer and put his ears to the surface of the door as he listened.

"DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN? COME ON LET'S GO AND PLAY~~ I NEVER SEE YOU ANYMORE, COME OUT THE DOOR. IT'S LIKE YOU'VE GONE AWAY~~~"

"Come out, Xiao zhan...."

Xiao zhan immediately backed away at the door after he heard the voice. The song was familiar to him but the voice behind his door creeps him out especially it was calling his name.

The voice keep singing outside like it was really enjoying what he sang.

The song suddenly reminds him of wang yibo, how he opened the door and accidentally kissed by the guy that keep saying No homo.

He wanted to opened it but he choose not to. This was not the time to have another love life just because someone was singing outside of your door, he immediately thought that maybe it was just a person pranking him.

Xiao zhan glanced at his window and immediately ran to it. He pecked on the curtains, not letting the stranger to notice him.

But as soon he got the view from the outside, he was met by nothing.

No one was standing outside and singing a song from a disney movie.

Xiao zhan felt more terrified. He turned off the television and rushed to his room, locking the door securely.

He got his phone and dialed a number.

It took a seconds before the person on te other line picked it up.

"What?" A sleepy voice from the other line spoke.

"Z-zhuocheng...." Xiao zhan said, his voice begins to trembled.

"Hmm?"

Xiao zhan looked around to his room, calming himself as the gripped on his phone tightened.

"Goodnight." Xiao zhan said and ended the call.

Wang Zhuocheng was his friend that met on his new work as a art teacher on a university. He trust Zhuocheng so much and he was only the other person who knew xiao Zhan's secret.

Xiao zhan will surely be scolded by Zhuocheng again tomorrow for disturbing his sleep.

EDITED: MARCH 20, 2021