SPECIAL CHAPTER

SPECIAL CHAPTER | WANG ZHUOCHENG

Today was the 7th birthday of Wang yuan, the only son of wang yibo and xiao zhan.

Wang Zhuocheng was invited by this celebration, he can't missed it and made his Godchild disappointed especial a-yuan was spoiled by him.

He took a bath and dressed himself before he went infront of the mirror and fixed himself.

He wore a simple but presentable outfit, the party that he was going to attend was a big party and expected, not only their Neighborhoods was there.

It definitely includes wang Yibo's business partners or his employees and he can't made himself embarrass in front of them even they didn't knew who was him.

As he was done fixing himself, he walks to his nightstand where he left his phone and turns it on.

His phone don't have any password and if it will snatched from him, it was definitely easy for the snatcher to have access for his phone.

He opened the message app and clicked xiao Zhan's name as it reveals their recent messages.

He immediately type a message.

'on the way'

After typing those words, he clicked the send button and waited for a seconds before it delivered to xiao zhan.

As he saw it was already delivered, he put it on his pocket and took a last glance in the mirror as he spray a perfume on his self.

He walks to his main door without forgetting to bring with him the gift for A-yuan. He locks the door securely and hide the keys to the place that he was the one who only knew.

Wang Zhuocheng starts walking away from his house as he decided to take a cab instead using his own car.

He waited to the alley for a cab. Zhuocheng glanced at his wrist watch, he knew he was late for the birthday party and he need to get there as soon as possible.

While locking at his wrist watch, a black SUV stopped in front of him that made him lifts his head to take a look at the unknown car.

The door suddenly opens, as a man went out from it and stands in front of him.

"Hey," the man called him as Zhuocheng wanted to rolled his eyes because of the rudeness of the man.

The man was taller than him with a build body and a rude attitude that made him annoyed even more.

"Hmm?" He replied.

"Don't answer me a hummed. What are you humming at? Are you a villagers in the Minecraft to hummed at me?!"

And damn, wang Zhuocheng lost his shit because of the man.

Wang Zhuocheng has also a attitude and Zhuocheng will really admit it to himself that he was a living bitch.

He rolled his eyes to the man, murmuring curses.

He don't know where the cab that he just contacted awhile ago.

The man cross his arms on his chest and stared at wang Zhuocheng who just ignored him as he was looking for a cab.

"Come with me." The man suddenly spoke.

Wang Zhuocheng glance at him confusedly and immediately looks away but the man keep staring at him.

Wang Zhuocheng, in this moment he was already freaking out.

He decided to just adjust for the man as he started to walk away but before I he can do that, the man grabbed his wrist.

Wang Zhuocheng looks at the man immediately with wide eyes and tried to jerked his hands away but the man who has a built body and obliviously stronger than him was gripping his wrist really hard.

"Let me go!" He said with a calm voice but he was freaking out inside.

The man suddenly pulled him forwards as he immediately fights him back but the man didn't let him go.

The man suddenly pulled a white handkerchief as Zhuocheng saw it and his eyes widened more, he was very scared at this moment.

Before he can't react while struggling to free himself from the man, he was pulled forward again by the man as the man held him in shoulders before covering a handkerchief with a unknown chemical on it.

Wang Zhuocheng tried to hold his breath and not to smell the chemical and struggling more but the man pressing the handkerchief even more to his nose.

Unfortunately, no one witness by this scene even a dog.

Wang Zhuocheng's vision begins to blurry as he was getting weaker, he stop struggling to the man and lossen the grip on the man's arms.

In a seconds, he went unconscious as his arms fell on his side and let go of the gift that he should give to a-yuan today for his birthday.

The man immediately carried him inside of the SUV and layed him to the seat before going back outside and picks up the gift that fell om Zhuocheng's hands and drive off away from the scene.

The man searched Zhuocheng's phone on his pocket and send a text to xiao zhan.

"I'm sorry, I can't go, zhan. Something happened."

"Let's go haoxuan!" A man said.

Wang haoxuan looks at the rear mirror and just sighed.

Another wang again that he needs to help.

They are indeed Brothers.

"Remember don't involve me with this thing, Haikuan." Haoxuan said and drove the SUV away.

New yizhan ff titled TWO WORLDS
hope you will check it out☺️

https://my.w.tt/DuJD74eV66

EDITED: MARCH 22, 2021