EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE | A-YUAN'S 7TH BIRTHDAY

"Happy birthday to youuuu, happy birthday to youuuu, Happy birthday, Happy birthday~~~ happy birthday to youuuuuu"

The people who are invited in wang yuan's birthday sang as they clapping their hands.

"A-yuan make a wish before blowing your candles." Wang yibo said as he was carrying yuan in his arms.

Yuan immediately closes his eyes and smiled a makes a wish.

As he opened his eyes, he leaned forward to blow the candle in the cake that xiao zhan was currently holding.

He blows the candles as the people claps their hands and greets a-yuan again before yibo puts him down.

This was the biggest birthday party that a-yuan ever had. Aside from A-yuan's uncles, aunties and grandparents, His parents invited a lot of people, their neighborhoods, their former neighborhoods that wang yibo hired to serenade xiao zhan when they are still neighbor and he was trying to win xiao zhan's heart.

Xiao zhan immediately looks around to find Zhuocheng but he's nowhere to be seen.

He pulled out the phone on his pocket as he unlocks it and saw a message from Zhuocheng.

From: Zhuocheng

'on the way'

Xiao zhan turns off his phone again and put it back on his phone and now, he was trying to find his son that suddenly ran away.

"Stay away from me!" A boy sassily said, rolling his eyes to wang yuan.

The boy was one of his invitees and this boy catches his attention as he decided to went on him after blowing his candles.

A-yuan smiled at him as he stands in front of the boy with a attitude.

"But you are cute." He said.

"I'm not. stay away!" The boy said again, crossing his hands to his chest and rolled his eyes to wang yuan.

But wang yuan didn't move or walks away as he really likes to befriended with this boy.

"Princess...." A-yuan suddenly said as the boy whipped his head to A-yuan.

"What did you say?!" He angrily said.

"Princess?" A-yuan repeated.

"I'm not a princess! I'm a prince!" He said and walks away.

Wang yuan immediately chased the hot-headed boy, grabbing his wrist as he turned him around to face him.

"Let me go!" The boy said.

"What's your name?" Wang yuan asked politely.

The boy yanks his arms and cross it on his chest before rolling his eyes again.

"Stay away from me." He said and glared at wang yuan.

Wang yuan suddenly leaned closer him and unexpectedly gave him peck on his lips.

The boy's eyes widened in shocked as his eyes begins to watered.

Wang yuan just smiled at him, blinking his eyes innocently.

The boy's lips quivers and he suddenly cried at loud.

"A-yuan!" Xiao zhan called behind him.

Wang yuan turns around and face xiao zhan with a sweet smile plastered on his lips.