CHAPTER 6

Chapter six | The Wangs

The car entered on a large elegant gate of a huge mansion as it suddenly stops in front of the Mansion's door.

Xiao zhan was staring outside from the tinted window with gaping mouth. He was too mesmerized at the beauty of the mansion and how huge it is, he never saw or entered a house like this ever since in his life.

"Wear this." Wang yibo suddenly said beside him, getting his full attention by wang yibo.

Wang yibo throws a small red box on his lap as he stared to it confusedly. "What's this?"

"Just wear it and faster." Wang yibo said.

Xiao zhan picked up the small red box on his lap before opened it as it reveals a ring.

"What's this?" He asked again, staring at the silver ring on the box.

Wang yibo was getting more annoyed by xiao zhan but he still calmed himself.

"Wedding ring." He answered.

"Why do I need to wear this?" Xiao zhan said, throwing the small red box on wang Yibo's lap.

The driver just sighed as he glanced at the rear mirror.

Wang yibo picked up the box on his lap and opened it. He took the ring out before grabbing xiao zhan's other wrist and slips the ring on his ring finger.

Xiao zhan glared at wang yibo and want to say something but he was cutted off when wang yibo opened the door and went out.

The dragged xiao zhan with him but xiao zhan didn't went out.

"You said, you're going to send me back to china?!" Xiao zhan said.

Wang yibo did replied and pulled xiao zhan out on the car, the driver also went out and sighed at the scene.

"Mr. Kang, can you pass me the handcuff's key?" Wang yibo said.

Mr. Kang, the driver went to wang yibo and gave him the key.

Xiao zhan was mentally relieved when wang yibo finally going to set him free.

But wang yibo just gave back the keys to mr. Kang after he uncuffed himself.

"How about me?" Xiao zhan said.

Wang yibo didn't replied him and used the other pair of handcuffs to dragged xiao zhan inside of the mansion.

Xiao zhan pulled his wrist back as he immediately felt sore and stopping his feet from walking as wang yibo also stops.

Wang yibo glanced at his back where xiao zhan was before forcefully pulled back the handcuffs.

Xiao Zhan wrist begins to bruised by the hard pulling of the metal around his wrist.

"Wang yibo, let me go. My wrist is already hurting." Xiao zhan whinned.

Wang yibo didn't listen him as he suddenly stops walking, xiao zhan bumps at wang Yibo's back and almost let out a curse when he saw a elegant woman standing in front of them.

Mr. Kang suddenly went to xiao zhan, uncuffing him and immediately disappeared.

Xiao zhan rubs his wrist as he looks on it, a visible bruised was already formed.

"It's him." Wang yibo suddenly said.

The woman glanced at xiao zhan as he felt Terrified by the stares of the woman that giving to him.

"It's him?" The woman said.

Xiao zhan stunned on his spot, unable to move as he was still holding his aching wrist. The woman suddenly went to xiao zhan, staring at his face.

"He's so handsome." The woman uttered.

"I told, I can find him." Wang yibo proudly said.

"Hi, xiao zhan!" The woman said.

Xiao zhan's eyes widened in shocked.

"I'm wang Yibo's mother." The woman continued. Xiao zhan was more Terrified.

"Hmm...hi?" He awkwardly replied.

The woman smiled at him as her stared landed on xiao zhan's wrist, she grabbed it to take a look as he saw a fresh bruise on it.

Xiao zhan look away as the woman who Happened to be wang Yibo's mother let go his wrist.

A sound of skin slapping suddenly echoed through the whole room, xiao zhan immediately looks at wang yibo who was holding his right cheeks.

What Happened?!

"How dare you?!" His own mother exclaimed at him, xiao zhan was confused but he didn't let out a word.

"Mom, what happened?" Another voice said behind xiao zhan as he immediately looks back and found another two man approaching them.

"Oh, xiao zhan?" The other voice said.

Xiao zhan just smiled at him.

The other person smiled back, "I'm wang haikuan, wang Yibo's older brother." He said.

"That's him?" The other person with haikuan said.

Xiao zhan just blinked his eyes at the man.

"I'm wang Yibo's father, he didn't lied what you really looks like." His father said and gave xiao zhan a smile.

Did I just met the Wangs?!

"Of course, i didn't!" Wang yibo said but his mother suddenly slaps him again.

Xiao zhan flinched.

"What the hell did you do?!" His mother exclaimed.

Xiao zhan, Mr. Wang and haikuan was confused.

"What happened?" Haikuan asked again.

Mrs. Wang glared at wang yibo, "he just hurt xiao zhan."

Wang Yibo's eyes widened. "No, I didn't!"

Mrs. Wang went to xiao zhan again, grabbing his wrist and pulled up the sleeve of his suit. "Then what's this?!"

"I...." Wang yibo eyes fluttered, xiao zhan was speechless.

"Take care of it or I will chopped your head off." His mother said.

That day, wang yibo knew his mother will like xiao zhan more than her own son. He sighed.

EDITED: MARCH 20, 2021