CHAPTER 17

Chapter seventeen | Wang's Company

Wang Zhuocheng was already standing outside of the huge company, his mouth hanged open as he stared and got amazed of how the Building was very tall and how it was made by a glass that shines when the ray of the sun hits on it.

Zhuocheng blinked his eyes repeatedly and decided to entered inside and immediately greeted of a cold air by the air-conditioner inside.

Zhuocheng shivered and looks around.

"Sir?" A girl suddenly approches him.

Zhuocheng glanced at the girl as he immediately stunned of how she looks like.

"Sir?" The girl called him again, waving her hands in front of Zhuocheng face.

Zhuocheng blinked his eyes and smiled awkwardly, he girl only smiles at him.

"Are you Wang Zhuocheng?" She asked.

Zhuocheng's breath hitched when the girl uttured his name. "Yes." He said and nodded.

The girl extended her arms in front of Zhuocheng. "I'm Meng Ziyi, wang Yibo's cousin." She said.

Zhuocheng shyly took her hands and shakes it before he diverted his hands back to himself.

"I'm the one who gave you the information about wang yibo, follow me. I will lead you to his office." Meng ziyi said.

Zhuocheng silently followed her and took a elevator with her as he keep glancing on meng ziyi as meng ziyi glanced back at him, smiling at him politely.

Zhuocheng heart skipped a little bit when Meng Ziyi smiled at him.

The elevator Dings as the door opened, they immediately went outside as meng ziyi walks again as he immediately followed her.

They stopped on the huge elegant metal door as meng ziyi knocks on it before he opened.

"Someone is here for you.." she said.

Meng ziyi let zhuocheng entered inside of the office as he saw a two people inside of the office wearing a suit.

Wang Zhuocheng confidently went to the Wang's Company to confront wang yibo but the problem is, he don't know what wang yibo looks like.

He was still standing beside meng ziyi as another knocked can be heard again.

"Mr. Wang, I already send your request to the director." A girl said, poking her head inside as she talks to the one of the men in the room and called him a Wang.

The man that the other girl called wang, nodded his head and smiled at the girl before she closes back the door.

He has a beautiful and calm face that Zhuocheng almost fell for him but he remembered that this guy was xiao zhan's Ex-Neighbor and his ex-husband.

Zhuocheng also glanced at the other man who has a expressionless face and sitting on a swivel chair. He was also indeed handsome but he's not the type of Zhuocheng. This man has a bitch face and a cold aura that surrounds him.

"Why he's here, ziyi?" The man that the girl called Mr. Wang spoke.

Zhuocheng frowned at him, gritted his teeth. Even he has a most handsome face on his eyes he still want to punch him without damaging his OH-SO-BEAUTIFUL-FACE.

So this is wang yibo, huh?

wang Zhuocheng step forward and walks to the so-called Mr. Wang and suddenly gave him a slap that echoes throughout the whole office.

The other man who was sitting on the swivel chair, frozed as his mouth hanged opened. Meng ziyi also left shocked as she didn't expect what Zhuocheng just did especially-------

"HOW DARE YOU!" He exclamed.

The so-called Mr. Wang hold his cheeks and stared at Zhuocheng confusedly.

"Zhuocheng-----" meng ziyi cutted off when Zhuocheng spoke.

"After what you did to Xiao zhan and make him pregnant you suddenly left him!" Zhuocheng said.

The so-called mr. Wang glared at ziyi. "What the heck is this? What the hell was his talking about?" He said to meng ziyi.

"Hmmm.... Zhuocheng, he's not yibo." Meng ziyi said.

Zhuocheng blinked his eyes repeatedly from confusion.

"Yibo, why are you just sitting there and entertain your visitor! You jerk!" Meng ziyi said to the other man.

Zhuocheng was more confused.

"Hmm.. Zhuocheng, he's Mr. Wang Haikuan. Wang Yibo's older brother." Meng ziyi said.

Zhuocheng eye's widened in shocked. Did he just mistakenly gave a slap his crush?!

"W-what happened to zhanzhan?" The other man suddenly spoke as Zhuocheng glanced at him.

"YOU MADE HIM PREGANT AND LEAVE HIM BUT NOW HE LOST THE BABY BECAUSE ASJSGSGDJSKALANSJABAIAJI----------" Zhuocheng cutted off the haikuan cover his mouth using his own hands as Zhuocheng's voice muffled on his hands.

Zhuocheng tried to pulled the hands that was covering his mouth. "Shouting in the office and making a inappropriate scene is prohibited." Haikuan spoke.

Zhuocheng stop wriggling and tried to calm Him before haikuan realises him.

"Come with me." Zhuocheng said to wang yibo before throwing a glare to haikuan who has a calm smile plastered on his lips.

Wang yibo immediately left with Zhuocheng leaving meng ziyi and haikuan inside of his office.

"Don't." Meng ziyi suddenly said without sparing a glance on haikuan.

Haikuan glance at his cousin, "huh?"

"I know you're planning to kidnapped him like what yibo did. Don't, just don't. " Meng ziyi said ang looks at haikuan.

"Just tell him if you like him." She added.

Haikuan cleared his throat and awkwardly chuckled, looking away from Ziyi.

📌Wang Zhuocheng is the one who acted as Jiang cheng in the untamed

Stay tuned!

EDITED: MARCH 20, 2021