CHAPTER 16

Chapter Sixteen | baby

For almost one week, xiao zhan stayed in wang Zhuocheng's place and took care of him.

Xiao zhan lost his old cheerful self and always keep slipping on his own world as many negative thoughts running on his mind.

He was worried about himself, where he can find a heart donor and huge amount money and he was more worried about the innocent baby. He wanted to gave the baby a chance to live even he knew he can't do it.

The doctor also advice him not to stress his own self too much because it will triggered and worsen his condition and it's also not good for the baby but for the past days after he was finally discharged, he keep crying to his room and stressing his self out.

Wang Zhuocheng was more worried to his best friend that he treated him as his real brother, he wanted to reach out a help for wang yibo but xiao zhan didn't let him.

But even xiao zhan didn't let him, he still find wang yibo in china secretly as he finally knew that wang yibo already came back to the china, 3 days ago.

Today, Zhuocheng decided to went to Wang's company to confront him and maybe he can asked a help for xiao zhan and the baby who he still don't know who's the father is.

Xiao zhan sitting on the couch quietly and suddenly noticed that wang Zhuocheng wore a formal attire.

"Where are you going?" He asked softly.

Zhuocheng stopped fixing himself and looks back on xiao zhan with a frown on his face. "To Wang's company."

Xiao zhan's eyes immediately widened, he stands up and chased Zhuocheng before he can went outside.

He grabbed Zhuocheng's arms and stopped him. "no, Zhuocheng please..."

Zhuocheng gave him a pity smile and jerked his arms away from xiao zhan. "This is for your own good."

Zhuocheng opened the door and went outside as xiao zhan chased him again, grabbing his arms.

"Zhuocheng!"

"Yibo needs to know about this." He said.

Xiao zhan's eyes watered and shook his head. " no, We're already divorce. Zhuocheng, listen to me please." He pleaded, tugging Zhuocheng sleeve.

"Is he the father?" Zhuocheng suddenly blurted out.

Xiao zhan let go of Zhuocheng and immediately looks away. "No, I don't know. I really don't know."

"Shut up, zhan. You are not Nei huasang and stop your obsession on that drama! I'm being serious here, please answer me."

Xiao zhan glared at him. "Bitch." He muttered.

Zhuocheng rolled his eyes at xiao zhan. "He's the father, Am I right?"

Xiao zhan let out a force smile and hold Zhuocheng's wrist again. "I---yes but don't tell him." He said, pleading to Zhuocheng.

Zhuocheng glared at xiao zhan and yanked his arms away to xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan let him go but chased him when Zhuocheng started to walked away.

But he stopped chasing when he felt a liquid running down to his thighs, down to his shorts as he looks down.

"Zhuocheng!" He screamed as Zhuocheng also looks back.

Zhuocheng's eyes widened, he ran back to xiao zhan and helped him to balanced himself.

Xiao zhan holds Zhuocheng tightly as his heart pounding loudly, he was running out of breath staring at the red liquid flowing down to his legs. "Zhuocheng, my baby...." He uttured as he lost his consciousness on Zhuocheng's arms.

Xiao zhan immediately opened his eyes, a sweat forming on his forehead.

He looks around as he noticed that he was on the hospital again by the white surroundings, Zhuocheng was also sitting on the chair beside him.

"Zhuocheng...." He uttured.

Wang Zhuocheng sighed, his face was gloomy as xiao zhan can't read him.

"You lost your baby." Zhuocheng suddenly said.

Xiao zhan felt his blood turned cold, "stop joking me." He said.

He can't lost his baby, that was his only hope why he still wanted to live.

"Xiao zhan...." Zhuocheng muttered.

"No! I didn't lost my baby or did I killed my baby... Zhuocheng answer me! Did I killed my baby?" He said as a tears flowing down his cheeks.

Zhuocheng holds his hands. "You didn't killed your baby, zhan." He said.

Xiao zhan sobbed on his bed as Zhuocheng stands up and left him for awhile.

His baby, his only hope was disappeared in his life.

Zhuocheng walks out to the room with a heavy heart, he was also broken hearted by the news about xiao zhan losing his only baby.

Now, he needs to go to the wang company to let the baby's father know about xiao zhan's condition even xiao zhan will surely get mad at him.

EDITED: MARCH 20, 2021