CHAPTER 5

Chapter 5 | korea

Xiao zhan immediately shifted his gaze on the door from the ceiling when he heard the door clicked.

He sat up on the bed as wang yibo enetered inside of the room, locking back the door again.

Xiao zhan didn't say anything and only gave wang yibo a glare.

Wang yibo walks to xiao zhan and put his own hands inside of his suit, pulling out a handcuffs.

Xiao zhan's eyes widened and immediately. "What are you going to do that thing?!" He freaked out.

Wang yibo didn't answered him, he snorted and forcefully grabbed xiao zhan's arms.

Xiao zhan tried to yanked his arms away from wang yibo but the grip of wang yibo on his arms tightened.

"Yibo, let me go!" Xiao zhan said, wriggling his arms that wang yibo was holding tightly.

"Ouch, yibo! Let me go!" Xiao zhan whinned.

Wang yibo suddenly put a handcuff on his wrist and wang yibo also put the other handcuff on his own wrist too as he both handcuffs their wrist together.

Xiao zhan's eyes expanded more while wang yibo gave a evil grin to him.

"Now, you can't ran away." Wang yibo said, lifting his own wrist with a handcuffs.

Wang yibo kidnapped him, making him sign a marriage contract without knowing and just handcuffs xiao zhan to himself.

"Yibo, i want to go back to china." He pleaded, tugging his wrist that was cuffed on wang Yibo's one.

"No." Wang yibo replied with any expression and hardly tugged his wrist as xiao zhan groaned in pain that he felt when wang yibo did that.

"Stand up." Wang yibo said.

Xiao zhan didn't listen him and only glared at wang yibo.

Wang yibo sighed before forcefully pulling xiao zhan's arm up.

Xiao zhan stands up and tugged his wrist again, trying to set free himself from wang yibo.

Wang yibo suddenly dragged him outside of the room as xiao zhan realized that he was on wang Yibo's penthouse.

Wang yibo keep dragging him until they went outside of the penthouse as wang yibo locks it back.

Xiao zhan felt his wrist begins to sore while wang yibo continuously dragging him until they both entered to the empty elevator.

As they both got outside of the elevator, wang yibo dragged him again to the parking lot until they both stop on a black fancy car with a man wearing a suit and a black necktie standing beside on it.

"jeotaeg-eulo gaja" let's go to the mansion. Wang yibo said to the man.

Xiao zhan was instantly amazed when he heard wang yibo spoke in fluently in korean.

The man nodded and glanced at xiao zhan.

"geu salam-ingayo?" Is that him? The man asked.

Xiao zhan blinked his eyes confusedly, trying to understand what this two person talking about. He was rubbing his wrist as he also stared back at the man.

Wang yibo glanced at xiao zhan before shifting his stares back at the man. "Nae." Yes.

The man nodded before opening the door for the passenger seat as wang yibo immediately dragged xiao zhan again and forcefully let him entered inside of the car before he also entered and sar beside xiao zhan while their wrist are still cuffed.

The man also went inside to the driver seat , starting the engine of the car before driving and exited to the parking lot.

Xiao zhan looks at the tinted closed window of the car as he noticed that it was already dark and looks back again with wang yibo who has a expressionless face.

"What time is it?" Xiao zhan asked.

Wang yibo glanced at him, lifting his arms and looks at his wrist watch. "7:10 pm." He answered.

Xiao zhan eyes widened, He didn't eat his lunch.

Wang yibo looks away at him as xiao zhan throws a glare at wang yibo.

"Are you going to take me back to china?" He asked, still frowning.

Wang yibo hummed in response as xiao zhan's eyes immediately lights up.

The man who was silently listening to them, understands what xiao zhan was talking even he speaks in chinese.

He was a personal driver of wang yibo who also understand chinese as he studied to understand his boss for he thought wang yibo didn't know how to speak korean.

The man almost let out a chuckle after he heard wang Yibo's response. Going back to china? Really?

He glanced them at the rear mirror as he met wang Yibo's eyes who immediately looks away. He just mentally laughed at them and continue driving to the Wang's mansion.

📌 should i make it a mpreg? (Closed request)

EDITED: MARCH 20, 2021