CHAPTER 2

Chapter two |  WEDDING

Xiao zhan groaned in annoyance as his phone keep ringing non-stop.

He grope to the side of his bed, trying to search his phone as his eyes still close.

When he finally found it, he opened his eyes a little as his vision was blurry and saw someone was calling. Without reading the caller ID, xiao zhan swiped to answer, putting it closer to his ear.

"Xiao zhan!!!!" A voice from the other line screamed.

Xiao zhan flinched at the voice as he distance the phone away from his ear. He waited for 5 seconds before putting back to his ear.

"Hmmm?" Xiao zhan hummed lazily as he was still laying on his bed without any plan to start his day.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Stop screaming, Zhuocheng. I'm home." He answered with a low voice.

"HOME?! XIAO ZHAN, TODAY WAS XUAN LU'S WEDDING WITH THAT PEACOCK!!" the other line, Zhuocheng said.

Xiao zhan's eyes immediately shoot opened as he sat up on his bed.

"Zhuocheng, wait for me!!!!" Xiao zhan said and stood up on his bed.

"I'm already here. Just faster!" Zhuocheng said and ended the call.

Xiao zhan throws his phone on his bed that wang yibo bought for him one year ago. He was still using it and he don't have any intention to abandoned it.

Xiao zhan immediately took a shower and wear the suit that Zhuocheng send to him yesterday in the morning.

He fixed his hair and spray his perfume over his body as he took a last glanced on the mirror and check himself if he it was already presentable to attend the wedding of his and Zhuocheng's Best friend.

Xiao zhan reaches his phone in his bed and wallet, putting it inside of his suit before he went outside of his house and locked it securely.

His phone vibrate again inside of his suit, he immediately pulled his phone out and stared at the caller's ID as he saw it was Zhuocheng. Xiao zhan immediately answered it while putting the keys on his secret area outside of his apartment.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" Zhuocheng exclaimed.

As soon as xiao zhan hided the key, he immediately  started to walked away to grab a cab going to the church.

Xiao zhan didn't know how to drive and he don't care if he don't know.

"On my way." Xiao zhan said, looking for a cab.

"Okay, faster." Zhuocheng answered and xiao zhan ended the call as soon a cab stops in front of him.

Xiao zhan immediately went to the back seat carefully as he don't want to ruined his suit.

"Take me to ****** " xiao zhan said to the driver.

"Okay." The cab driver answered and stared to drove in minimum speed to the way where the wedding will be held.

While xiao zhan was on his way to the church while riding a cab, he suddenly yawned at the back seat.

A drowsiness hitted on him as he tried to fight it. He was lacking of sleep because of what happened last night but he need to attend the special occasion of his other best friend.

Xiao zhan inhaled deeply, closing his eyes as he was still fighting his drowsiness. His head suddenly ache as he opened his eyes and he slowly massage it.

The driver glance at him to the rear mirror as he noticed his passenger's unusual behavior fron the backseat. "Are you okay, sir?" He asked worriedly.

Xiao zhan glanced at the rear mirror back as their eyes met, he only gave a smile on a driver. "Yes, I'm just having a small headache." He answered.

A small headache like someone hitted a hammer on his head.

The driver diverted his eyes away from xiao zhan and focused on the road.

But xiao zhan on the back was not feeling well, he keep massaging his forehead and leaned on the backrest of the seat.

He lifted his arms and took a look at his wrist watch as his vision went blurred.

He put his arms down and move his head to the side, staring at the closed tinted window with squinting eyes.

Xiao zhan felt his head ready to explode because of the headache, he closes his eyes tightly and released a deep breath.

He tried to opened his eyes but the drowsiness takes him over as he lost his consciousness at the back.

EDITED: MARCH 20, 2021