CHAPTER 18

Chapter 18 | Room 1005

Wang Zhuocheng reaches in the hospital together with yibo who was terrified and silently following him.

Zhuocheng also told him about the baby that xiao zhan lost it recently and about his condition for having a weak heart and needs a heart donor and a huge amount of money to be used for operation.

Wang yibo almost lost his mind after he heard what's xiao zhan condition especially knowing that was his reason why he was running away to him.

Xiao zhan didn't meant that he don't want wang yibo instead he don't want wang yibo to suffer with him everyday.

They stop as they reaches on a room with a number on the door 1005, as Zhuocheng entered followed by wang yibo.

As soon as Wang Zhuocheng entered inside, he saw xiao zhan starring somewhere without even blinking his puffy red eyes. He knew that xiao zhan was suffering the pain when his baby lost in him.

Wang yibo who was standing behind Zhuocheng, stared at xiao zhan with a pity eyes as his eyes begins to watered.

"Zhanzhan~~~~" wang yibo cried, running to xiao zhan's bed and pushing wang Zhuocheng away from his way as Zhuocheng stumbled on the side and glared at wang yibo.

Wang yibo lunched his own self to xiao zhan, forgetting about xiao zhan's condition due to his mix emotions that he was feeling now.

He hugged xiao zhan tightly as xiao zhan startled at him, looking at wang yibo with wide eyes.

He was blinking his eyes, trying to process everything that just happened.

Xiao zhan's diverted his stares away to yibo who was sobbing to his shoulder like a child and murmuring incoherent words, he looks at Zhuocheng who was crossing his arms to his chest and standing in front of them not forgetting to rolled his eyes.

"W-why h-he's h-here?" He asked with a stuttering and low voice.

Wang yibo lifted his head and stared at xiao zhan with his red puffy eyes. "Zhan, why you didn't tell me about this...." He said and sniffles.

Xiao zhan looks back and at wang yibo who was still clinging to him. He didn't answered and keep his mouth shut before he looks back again to Zhuocheng, waiting for his answer.

Zhuocheng sighed at him. "I brought him here."

Xiao zhan immediately shoot him a glare but Zhuocheng just rolled his eyes again.

He can't believe, his Best friend will probably lost his life anytime still manage to gave him a deadly glare.

Wang yibo just staring at xiao zhan's pale face, he was also got more thinned when he last saw him. His appearance changes but in his eyes, xiao zhan was still the beautiful human he have ever seen in his whole life.

"I miss you...." He suddenly murmured as xiao zhan looks back again with him.

As their eyes met, wang yibo can't help but cried again.

His Zhanzhan doesn't deserve this.

"I'm sorry, I lost our baby." xiao zhan also whispered as his heart begins to ache again.

Wang yibo shook his head, hugging xiao zhan tightly as his tears continue to fell from his eyes.

"It's okay at least I still have you..." Yibo replied.

Zhuocheng watches the drama in front of him as he decided to sat on the empty chair and continue to watch the live drama, he forgot to brought popcorn and tissue with him.

"Zhan, you don't need to ran away from me. I can help you " wang yibo said, xiao zhan looks away and didn't answered.

"I will find you a donor as soon as possible, don't worry." Wang yibo said.

Xiao zhan looks back on yibo with wide eyes. "You don't need------"

"I can't lost you, zhan..." Wang yibo whimpered, hugging xiao zhan more.

Zhuocheng sighed at them as he stands up and claps his hands repeatedly. "Where's the award?!" He said.

Wang yibo sniffles and glared at Zhuocheng the same with xiao zhan.

"Jerk!" Xiao zhan cursed.

Zhuocheng gasped at him. "You're already dying but you still manage to curse at me? You're bringing your own self to hell, zhan." He chuckled.

Wang yibo glared more at Zhuocheng, if wang Yibo's glare can kill maybe Zhuocheng was on his way to hell right now.

"My zhanzhan will not die."

"If that would be happen, I will bring you with me." Xiao zhan said to Wang Zhuocheng.

Zhuocheng just rolled his eyes at them before he walks out to the room to call the doctor.

EDITED: MARCH 22, 2021