EX-NEIGHBORS to "Obsession"

Xiao zhan stopped walking as he glanced side by side and turned around but found nothing.

Xiao zhan shrugged it off the weird feeling and continuing his tracks.

The sky begins to dark as it was already 5:45 pm, the children who are playing outside already went back to their own homes. The surroundings was peaceful and quiet as the warm breeze of air hitting on his porcelain skin.

Xiao zhan just went to the grocery to bought some foods to stock when his laziness suddenly hits him.

Xiao zhan stopped on wooden door as he reaches his keys on his pocket before unlocking his new apartment door.

As he was unlocking it, he heard a footsteps behind him and he immediately frozed from his spot.

He didn't turned around and tried to put his hearing on his surrounding.

The footsteps was clearly heard going to him as xiao zhan immediately turned around but he was greeted by the invisible air.

The sound of the footsteps suddenly disappeared.

Xiao zhan heart beat increases as he immediately unlock his door and went inside, not forgetting to lock it back.

He was experience being followed for the past days and he even reported it to the police but he was still terrified.

He something saw a dark shadow standing outside of his house or a man with a black jacket following him around.

Xiao zhan didn't know what he did to experience like this.

THIS IS JUST A WORK OF IMAGINATION AND ONLY A FICTION❤️

BEWARE OF THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS THAT YOU MAY ENCOUNTER ON EACH CHAPTER.

THANK YOU❤️