CHAPTER 19

Chapter nineteen | Donor

Xiao zhan didn't discharged from the hospital as his condition was getting worse after his baby lost to him. It has a big impact on him and sometimes he unconsciously cried when he remembered that his baby was no longer inside of him.

He wanted to see his baby and carry her/him on his arms, he wanted to see its smile and hear its giggles. He wanted to see running his baby around and send him to the school in the future.

But all of this, won't be able to Happened that brings him sadness inside of his heart.

Suddenly, xiao zhan heard a knock to his door. He didn't spare a glanced on it and just staring nowhere, living on his own thoughts.

"Zhan, " a familiar voice said.

Wang yibo was here again for him and he surely knew that he bought again something for him.

Xiao zhan didn't replied to him and continue to stares at the daze.

"I brought fruits for you.." yibo said, putting the basket on the table as he sighed.

Xiao zhan was lost again on his thoughts and he didn't know what to do to bring him back on his senses again.

For two days that he stayed beside xiao zhan, He thought, xiao zhan will be okay after he comforted him but xiao zhan didn't show a sign of recovery that made wang yibo slightly depressed too.

"Zhan..." He called again and dragged a chair, putting it beside on xiao Zhan's bed as he took a seat.

Wang yibo holds xiao zhan's hands with a dextrose attached on the back of his hands, kissing it softly. He don't want to see xiao zhan with this situation anymore, he wanted him to be back to normal again.

No worries, no pain and sadness.

"Zhan..." He called for the third time but xiao zhan didn't replied to him, he let out a deep breath.

"Your mother and father are on their way now." He said, staring at xiao zhan's face.

Wang yibo told xiao zhan's parents about the donor and operation that his parents immediately went to the famous hospital in Beijing where wang yibo transferred xiao zhan for the better assessment.

Xiao Zhan just blinked his eyes but on his mind, many wild thoughts are already running.

Wang yibo sighed again. "I already found a donor, you will be okay."

As soon as xiao zhan heard what wang yibo said, he immediately looks at wang yibo.

"Your Operation is tomorrow morning." Wang yibo said and smiled at him.

Xiao zhan only blinked his eyes and nodded. He was happy that finally He has a donor but he can't felt the happiness, he was still longing for the baby and mentally blaming himself.

Wang yibo reads the sad eyes of xiao zhan, he knew xiao zhan was thinking again about the baby. "Our baby is already in a peaceful place, zhan." He said.

Wang yibo also felt the sadness too but he needs to be strong especially on xiao zhan. He can't join xiao zhan depressing over their baby.

"Live for me please." Wang yibo whispered.

Xiao zhan stared at him with emotionless eyes.

Wang Yibo's eyes begins to watered again but xiao zhan suddenly smiled at him.

Xiao zhan lifted his hands and caress wang yibo hair, he didn't say or uttered anything and only smilling at him.

Xiao zhan needs to make wang yibo assured at he was happy to hear about the news even he was still sad about the baby.

He also knew that wang yibo was also sad and suffering with him, his fear finally happened and he knew he can't ran away know but for now, all he can do is ease wang Yibo's sadness inside of him that he wasn't showing it to the people around him.

Xiao zhan was proud to yibo for being brave, unlike him.

"You will be okay tomorrow." Wang yibo whispered with a pain inside of his heart, enjoying xiao zhan's hands on his hair.

EDITED: MARCH 22, 2021