CHAPTER 13

Chapter thirteen | The stranger

Xiao zhan was still hiding in Zhuocheng's place for almost three weeks now, he didn't went out or exposed himself to the outside.

He was afraid that wang yibo will saw him if he will went outside. If we're hiding to our house from coronavirus, xiao zhan was also hiding from wang yibo.

For Zhuocheng's side, he helped xiao zhan hide to his place after xiao zhan told him about wang yibo. How wang yibo kidnapped him and took him to korea while he was still unconscious.

How wang yibo tricked him to sign a Marriage contract but Zhuocheng wanted to tell xiao zhan that it was his fault because he didn't read what's on the paper but he keep it on his mind.

Xiao zhan told him everything expect the aphrodisiac incident.

Right now, Zhuocheng needs to protect xiao zhan especially about his condition.

On the other side, the two men keep bickering each other non-stop while they're inside of a car together with a driver who keeps glancing at the rear mirror to them and shakes his head while he focused on driving.

"Shut the fuck up wang haoxuan!" The man said, echoing his voice through the whole corner of the car.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP OBSESSING THAT SHAW SHAN!" The other man named wang haoxuan shouted to him.

" I TOLD YOU, IT'S XIAO ZHAN!"

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE, WANG YIBO! LEAVE HIM ALONE." wang haoxuan shouted.

"We're married."

"Divorce him!" Haoxuan replied as he remembered how he helped wang yibo to legalized the Marriage contract that xiao zhan signed and make them married without a wedding ceremony just because he supported what wang yibo wants.

Wang yibo pouted at him as his eyes begins to watered. "I miss him..." He uttered.

Wang haoxuan rolled his eyes. "Bro, stop that shit." He said.

Wang Haoxuan was wang Yibo's best friend that he trusted him and he's partner in crime, he was with him today after he asked a help for haoxuan to find xiao zhan but seems like haoxuan can't help him.

"I miss him..." He uttered again.

"Fine." Wang haoxuan said, deciding to help his Best friend again.

------------------------------XXXX

Xiao zhan was watching a drama again on the television alone as Zhuocheng went to the grocery alone.

He was enjoying the drama when someone knocked on the door.

He looks at to that direction as his heart begins to beats violently, his anxiousness rose up and he was on the verge of crying.

The man outside knocks again, not leaving the door alone.

This time, even xiao zhan hesitated to open it for unknown reason, he still stands up and walks to the door.

He gripped the doorknob hard and released a deep breath to calm himself.

Xiao zhan forced a smile and opened the door as he was greeted by a handsome stranger standing in front of him.

Xiao zhan sighed in relief that the person who knocks on the door was not wang yibo.

"Uhmmmm... Can You tell me where the house of Mr. xxxxxx? " The stranger suddenly asked him and scratches his nape, showing it that he was shy at xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan smiled at him, "you turn to the left and straight. If you see a green gate that's the house of Mr. xxxxxx" he replied.

The man smiled at him and bowed at xiao zhan as he suddenly hold xiao zhan's hands and shaking it.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." He said xiao zhan awkwardly chuckled as the man keep shaking his hands.

Xiao zhan tried to retract his hands from the stranger but he still didn't let go of xiao zhan's hands.

"Can you let me go?" Xiao zhan slowly said as he felt his arms begins to numb.

The stranger looks up on xiao zhan, still holding his hands.

A creepy smile drew on the stranger's lips. "No." He said as pulled xiao zhan to him.

Before xiao zhan can fight back to the stranger, a handkerchief with a strong smell was suddenly covered on his nose.

The tried to pull away the man's arms but he was held securely by the stranger as he lost his consciousness to the man's arms.

The stranger looks around, checking if someone saw what he did but luckily no one.

The stranger manage to carry xiao zhan to his arms, closing the door of the apartment before he went back where he parked the car.

He opened the backseat at put the unconscious xiao zhan inside. "Here's your request." He said.

"What did you to do him, haoxuan!" Wang yibo immediately freaked out, laying xiao zhan properly on his lap.

Haoxuan who Happened to be the stranger that kidnaps xiao zhan just rolled his eyes.

"I'm going home, I have a date with jiyang " he said .

Wang yibo who was staring at xiao zhan's face, looks at haoxuan. "Can you send us first to my penthouse?"

Wang haoxuan sighed, "yibo."

"Haoxuan..."

Haoxuan gave up and sighed again. "Fine."

Zhuocheng went home after he went from the grocery, he knocks on the door but no one answered.

Zhuocheng decided to entered inside as he thought xiao zhan didn't heard him or fell asleep on the couch while watching drama again.

As soon Zhuocheng opened the door, he was greeted by a noise of a television from the living room.

"Zhan?" He called and went to the living room but no one was around while the television was turned on.

He saw a folded paper on the couch and immediately went to it, picking it up and opened it.

Don't bother to find xiao zhan. He's with me.
-Wang yibo

Zhuocheng reads, his hands begins to trembled as he failed to protect xiao zhan.

He don't know who wang yibo is, Making him stress about how he will get xiao zhan back from the man.

Thank you very much for the people who greeted me a happy birthday even we're not close to each other, it really lifted up my mood❤️🤗

Thank you very much! Love y'all, Stay safe❤️

*Sending virtual hugs*

EDITED: MARCH 20, 2021