CHAPTER 9

Chapter nine | wine

"What did you put in the wine?"

As soon as wang yibo heard those words slipped out on xiao Zhan's mouth, his expression softened.

The gripped on xiao zhan on his wrist tightened more as he was gasping on the floor like a fish that was taken out on the water.

Xiao zhan stared at him as his eyes begins to watered. "Please..." He whispered.

Wang yibo leaned down to xiao zhan, staring at him with worried eyes. "Please what?" He asked.

"What did you put in the wine?" Xiao zhan asked again.

Wang yibo shook his head and stands up, xiao Zhan immediately holds his ankle to prevent his to walk away.

Wang yibo looks down at him, "what?" He coldly replied.

A tear slipped on xiao Zhan's eyes, staring back at wang yibo. "Please help me , yibo." He muttered.

Wang yibo crouched down again to xiao zhan, pulling him up as xiao zhan stumbled on wang yibo.

He catches him and walks back to their bed, putting xiao zhan on it before he walks to the other side on the bed and layed down.

Wang yibo closes his eyes, ignoring a whimpering xiao zhan beside him. He suddenly felt a weight on top of him and immediately opened his eyes.

He sighed when he realized xiao zhan, himself broke the barrier between them.

"Go back to your place. This is my place, we have a barrier." Wang yibo whispered to xiao Zhan's ear and sighed.

"Yibo..take it away from me.." xiao zhan whispered back, burying his face into wang Yibo's neck as he let out a low moan.

Wang yibo secretly smirked as the thing that he secretly putted on xiao Zhan's drink works.

But he pushed xiao zhan away from him. "I'm tired." He said and pretending to close his eyes.

Xiao zhan rolled off the the other side of the bed but immediately crawled back to yibo and sat on his lap, burying his face back to yibo's neck as he lowly grinds their hips together.

He knew he was acting like a different person right now but he just need to make the unfamiliar feeling disappeared from him.

Wang yibo almost moaned by the unexpected action but he bites his lips and pushed xiao zhan away, Wang yibo was playing hard to get.

Xiao Zhan went back again to him, the same action repeated as he whispered to wang Yibo's ear. "Take it away, yibo. It's hot... I don't like it...."

But wang yibo pushed him away, this time xiao zhan didn't came back to him and manage to help himself stands up with a wobbling legs.

Wang yibo watches him confusedly, "where are you going?" He asked when xiao Zhan took a step away from him.

Xiao zhan didn't answered, he supported himself on the wall and took a small steps.

"Zhan!" Wang yibo shouted, frowning at xiao zhan who didn't replied him.

Xiao zhan finally reaches on the door and immediately twisted the doorknob but wang yibo instantly jumped out on the bed when he realized xiao zhan was going out.

He pulled him back inside of the room and locks the door, dragging xiao zhan back to the bed and throws him.

Xiao Zhan landed on the mattress and turned over but yibo turns him back, making him face yibo who was frowning.

"Where are you going?" He asked, xiao zhan didn't answered him.

"Answer me!" He said, his voice screamed in authority as xiao zhan shivered.

"Help....someone.. help me..." Xiao zhan answered, almost a whispered. The lifted his hands and tried to put it on yibo's shoulder but it was suddenly pinned it down by yibo.

"I'm the one who put you in this situation but you're just going to ask someone for help." He said.

You're not even helping me, shut up! Xiao zhan wants to spat those words to wang yibo but he can only let out a whimper.

He was feeling so hot on every part of his body,it was a torture to him like he having a free trial suffering in hell.

He tried to grind their hips together to get a friction from yibo but he was only pushed down again to bed.

Wang yibo chuckled at him, staring at xiao zhan who was mentally screaming at him for some help as he connected their lips together and takes the responsibility of what he did.

But what wang yibo really did?

When xiao zhan put a barrier between them as he reads what inside of xiao zhan's mind, a evil plan immediately created inside of his head.

He grabe a wine for the both of them and secretly put a aphrodisiac on xiao Zhan's wine as he also wants to know how the drug will works and it's effect.

The ghost in their room who witness what wang yibo did just faceplamed and left them.

EDITED: MARCH 20, 2021