CHAPTER 21

Chapter twenty-two | Paper

One week later......

Xiao zhan's eyes slowly opened as the white ceiling greeted him.

Did I die?

Did the surgery failed?

Where am I?

Why I am seeing white?

Am I already a soul?

Many thoughts was running inside of his mind and he moved his head to the side and moves his eyes around with a blurry sight, he smiled.

I didn't die, bitch!!! Xiao zhan said to his mind especially to his haters around the world who has nothing to do but invade his peaceful life with their childish attitude, Losers!!!!!!

He slowly blinked and squinted his eyes repeatedly as his vision begins to clear. The door opened and he saw his mother just opened the door and came inside as she didn't noticed that her son was already awake.

As mrs. Xiao glanced at xiao zhan and thought that he was still in coma, their eyes suddenly met as her mouth immediately hanged opened.

"Z-z-z-zhan?" She murmered and cover her mouth in shocked.

Xiao zhan smiled at him as she suddenly screamed making xiao zhan flinched.

"What happened?!" His father immediately barges in to the room with Zhuocheng as they also shocked.

His father immediately called the doctor and came back to the room instantly to greet xiao zhan.

The three lunches themselves to xiao zhan and hugged him, crying their eyes out and murmuring incoherent words.

They're just happy that xiao zhan finally woke up from being in coma for one week after his successful operation fron the help of yibo.

Xiao zhan was happy too because he was able to live normally again and not to ran away to yibo and stay with him for the rest of his life.

And speaking of wang yibo.....

"Ma, where's yibo?" He slowly asked.

His parents and Zhuocheng parted their hugs to xiao zhan and stands to the side of his bed.

They didn't say a word and keep silent, lowering their head to xiao zhan.

He felt something was not going on.

Zhuocheng suddenly handed him a white folder paper with his cellphone and wallet that he remembered, wang yibo confiscated it from him.

"Yibo said I give this when you wakes up." Zhuocheng said and sighed.

He glanced at the things and held it on his hands.

His heart was beating violently as soon as he receive the paper with his phone and wallet.

He put unlock his phone and saw wang Yibo's face on his lockseeen as he smiled.

He suddenly missed him.

Xiao zhan put down his wallet and phone and decided to look what's on the paper.

He hands begins to shake and slowly opened the paper.

'Congrats, zhan! You made it and Now I'm giving back your heart that you onced gave to me. Please take care of it. Ily' -wyb

"What's the meaning of this?" He said as his voice trembled. He repeatedly reads the letter and tried to process everything.

Xiao zhan's parents and wang Zhuocheng exchange gazes to each other.

"Zhuocheng talk to him." His parents said with a sad tone of their voices and left them alone.

Xiao zhan's tears was already falling from his eyes, clutching the paper tightly and staring on it.

Zhuocheng just sighed again. "You didn't know that he was your do-----"

"Why did you let him, Zhuocheng!" He cried as his tears flowing uncontrollably and he can't breath properly.

Zhuocheng was still silent, staring at xiao zhan who was crying.

Xiao zhan can't believe that his donor was Wang yibo! His goddamn Wang yibo!

Is this why wang yibo didn't let him to know who's the donor because he will be the donor?!

Fuck it!

He wants wang yibo back!

But he now, it would never happened.

He was now left alone.

The room went silent as all the people inside was staring at xiao zhan.

Woops😂🤭

EDITED: MARCH 22, 2021