CHAPTER 15

Chapter fifteen | good news and Bad news

"We're here.." haoxuan said and stopped his car in front of Zhuocheng house.

Xiao zhan glanced from the window, a sad smile drew on his lips.

He looks to haoxuan. "Thank you." He said and immediately looks away.

Wang haoxuan just replied xiao zhan a smile before xiao zhan exited from the car and walks to the side road.

Wang haoxuan also drives off away from him while he watches the car slowly disappearing on his sight.

Wang yibo will not bothered him anymore.

His breath hitched as a tear slide out from eyes and immediately followed by another tear as it falls uncontrollably.

Xiao zhan let his self cried after how many days since wang yibo showed up on his life, how he pretend that he hated wang yibo without telling him any reason and ran away from him.

He regretted how he took another step when wang yibo gave him a chance to make him choose him but instead he turned his back to wang yibo and left him.

He didn't wanted to do it but he don't have a choice.

Xiao zhan decided to entered inside as he softly knocks on Zhuocheng's door.

Seconds passed by, Zhuocheng opened the door and saw xiao zhan crying outside.

His eyes widened in shocked. "Zhan?"

Xiao zhan looks at him and cried even more, lunching his self to Zhuocheng as his best friend catches him.

Xiao zhan sobbed on his shoulder while Zhuocheng patted his back. "What happened?" He asked softly.

Xiao Zhan didn't answered him as he noticed the weight that putted more on him.

"Zhan..." He called out and shakes xiao Zhan's body.

He also noticed that xiao zhan stopped sobbing as he realized xiao zhan fainted on Zhuocheng's shoulder.

Xiao zhan woke up to the unfamiliar room with Zhuocheng sitting on the chair beside him.

"A-cheng..." He spoke slowly as he got Zhuocheng's attention immediately.

"Glad, you're awake." He said.

"Where I am?" Xiao zhan asked slowly.

Zhuocheng sighed. "Hospital, you fainted."

Before xiao zhan could asked him again for another question, a doctor suddenly entered inside.

"I have a good news and bad news for you." The doctor said.

Xiao zhan and Zhuocheng exchange a glance together. "Can I hear the good news first?" Xiao zhan said.

The doctor smiled at him. "You're three weeks pregnant."

The room immediately went silent as xiao Zhan's mouth hanged opened, blinking his eyes in confusion.

"H-how?" Zhuocheng asked.

He looks at xiao zhan who also staring nowhere. "Zhan? How did it happened? Did some creatures rapes you?" Zhuocheng asked him.

Lol, i suddenly remembered The incubus😂

Xiao zhan went back on his senses and looks back at Zhuocheng. "Idiot!"

"But how did it happened?!" Zhuocheng asked again.

The doctor cleared his throat, "I can explain it later mister if I had time." He said.

Wang Zhuocheng chuckled awkwardly, looking away from the doctor.

"H-how about the bad n-news?" Xiao zhan said.

"The bad news is we don't know who's the father!" Zhuocheng replied to xiao zhan as the doctor just chuckled at Zhuocheng.

The doctor looks at xiao zhan while his face turned serious. "The bad news is you need to get a donor as soon as possible."

Xiao zhan paled as Zhuocheng frozed.

"What do you mean, doc?" Zhuocheng asked as his voice stuttered.

The doctor sighed. "Xiao zhan's Condition is getting worst, his heart didn't show any signs recovery but instead it's getting worst day after day."

"How about the baby?" Xiao zhan asked again as his voice cracked.

"That's why you need to find a heart donor as soon as possible." The doctor said.

This is the reason why he was running away from yibo, he don't want to make yibo suffer with him.

He diagnosed with a heart failure when he was 20 years old, he luckily survive when wang yibo startled him back on their old days but wang yibo accidentally fell for him as he also did.

He needs to avoid him because he loves him too much and he don't want to hurt him if ever he would leave this world.

Yet finding a heart donor was like you are finding a dinosaur in 21st century.

"And also, we need a huge amount for the operation." The doctor said.

That's the main problem of xiao zhan as of now, he still can't find for a heart donor and a huge amount for his operation.

Maybe he will just leave the world together with his baby.

📌Stay tuned! I will promise to give yizhan a happy ending 🤗❤️

Life is not all about happiness, Just wait☺️

Thank you and stay safe❤️ love y'all 😘❤️

EDITED: MARCH 20, 2021