CHAPTER 26

Chapter twenty-six | tickles

🚫You can skip this chapter if you want

Xiao zhan wasn't in his mind in this now as he closes his eyes and enjoying what yibo was doing to his body.

The only thought in his mind was how Yibo's kisses make him turned crazy and the touch that make his body burned like he was swimming in a fire and make him forget about everything.

His mouth hanged open when yibo parted his legs before planted a kiss on the side of his thighs.

"Ahhh...yibo..." His back arched when he felt a finger slowly entering inside of him.

He panted and closes his eyes when yibo started to move his finger in and out.

Yibo hovered him again and connected their lips as their tongue fighting for dominance.

Xiao zhan immediately fighted yibo and tried to dominated him, yibo noticed it and add a second finger as he shoved it more deeper to xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan let out a moan as yibo hitted something inside of him that send him to the highest level of heaven and submitted his own self to yibo, letting the man on top of him to dominated him completely.

They parted and gave xiao zhan a chance to gake him breath back.

" Yibo...yibo..yibo..oh shit..."

His toes curled as he repeatedly chanted wang Yibo's name over and over again.

He thought, he will never feel it again if yibo didn't helped him. Zhuocheng really did a good move or else he'll be watching from above his wang yibo touching another person beside him.

Yibo shoved his long fingers more, brushing xiao Zhan's prostate as his breath hitched, This feeling was too much.

"Stop..yibo... I can't...stop..." Xiao zhan was panting and he wanted yibo to stop and give him a chance to catch his breath that was ragging.

But yibo just chuckled at him and pulled out his fingers as xiao Zhan panted while he close his eyes. Finall-----

"Oh....damn...uhhh"

Yibo suddenly his shaft inside of him without a warning.

"Yibo...." a tear slipped down from his eyes.

"This is more deserve to your tears, zhan.." yibo whispered to him.

The pain was to much for xiao zhan, even this is not his first time but it's been a month since they have done it because yibo was busy to the company as he also take care of their child, both of them are exhausted.

Yibo leaned down to him and whispered. "Baby, are you okay?"

"Ye------ahhhhhh" xiao zhan cutted off when yibo suddenly slammed his shaft inside of him.

Xiao Zhan just died from pleasure and yibo saw it, he chuckled.

Xiao zhan tried to handles the pain as it slowly disappearing and turned into a pleasure. A blissful pleasure that he missed for awhile.

"Uhhhhmmmm.... deeper...."

Yibo hummed in response, putting xiao Zhan's thighs on his shoulder and he deepened his thrust.

Wang yibo chuckled again as he saw xiao Zhan's eyes rolled back and all he can he was all white while he's mouth hanged open.

He also groaned when xiao Zhan clenched and inviting his shaft inside even more.

"Fuck... you're feel good, zhan.."

Yibo leaned again to him and kisses xiao zhan, tugging his lower lips before shoving his tongue inside again as he immediately explores every corner of xiao zhan's mouth.

His hands also stroking xiao Zhan's member as he sends his husband to the pure ecstasy.

"Do it hard... Yibo... I'm coming..."

Wang yibo followed what xiao zhan commands at him and thrusted deeper but at the same time harder.

"Oh my god yibooo....."

His nails are digging on yibo's back when yibo repeatedly hits his spot and thrusted more. His voice Was already hoarse as he keep moaning and screaming Yibo's name until they reached on their climax and come together.

Wang yibo collapsed on top of him as they tried to catch their breath.

Xiao zhan stared at the ceiling while panting, he was tired and his eyelids slowly shutting off.

"Zhan..." Yibo whispered.

He didn't receive a reply for xiao zhan as he lifted his head and face xiao zhan who was already sleeping.

He stood up and pulled out his self and sighed before he positioned xiao Zhan's body on the bed more comfortably and cover him a blanket.

Wang yibo walks out to the bathroom with fresher looks and new clothes as he glance at xiao zhan who was still sleeping on their bed.

He also gave a glance at the wall clock and saw it's 3:40 in the afternoon.

He walks out to the room but as he opened the door, Wang Yuan, their son was standing in front of their door.

A-yuan looks up to his father and smiled. "Daddy, Where's papa?" He asked.

Yibo looks behind him, checking xiao zhan before looking back at a-yuan. "He was sleeping."

Yuan nodds his head. "Did you played again?"

Yibo closes the door behind him before he crouched down, leveling his son. "Play what?"

"Playing in bed while you tickles papa then he will screams." Yuan said.

Wang yibo widened his eyes as he heard the word 'playing in bed.'

"Who told you that?" He asked.

"Uncle Zhuocheng." Yuan innocently answered.

"Daddy Can I join you with papa tickling to each other too?" A-yuan suddenly asked.

Wang yibo just choke by his saliva

EDITED: MARCH 22, 2021